US$149
Hyatt.com
US$159
US$122
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Sunset Motel(Branchburg)
US$113
US$85
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$169
Homewood
US$269
US$67
All reviewsacross the streetthe concierge loungeroom serviceshopping mallmake your ownshake shacknice hotellittle priceyfamily weddingsunday morninghotel staffnew jerseybusiness tripbed was very comfortableindoor poolbreakfast buffetstaff was friendly
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Marriott Hotel, at 700 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ
I am a Elite Member of Marriott. I called to requested a room upgrade since 2 of grandchildren were saying overnight and having separate sleeping would be a plus! The Manager, Francisco Arias, arranged for a suite with French doors to the bedroom. When we arrived the kids thought the room was great and they enjoyed the wonderful indoor pool. Sadly my granddaughter developed flu symptoms and couldn't eat dinner. I checked the restaurant to order chicken soup but it's not available. I went to the front desk looking for extra tea for the room and spoke with Managed Nick Mastrolia. He suggested tomato soup and agreed to order and bring it to my room!! He got the kitchen to prepare fresh chicken soup for my granddaughter and room delivered it himself.
Before check out I meet Francisco, Operation Manager, I got to thank him for the room upgrade and related complements to his staff and Manage Nick. The service at this Hotel went way beyond excellent and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Went back to Hotel Marriott Bridgewater afteralmost 8 years! The restaurants look better but the rest of the feel was still familiar. The rooms are functionally well appointed though I would have liked to see a UB port arrangement for charging my phones. They did not have an adapter to offer!!

For a functional business trip, this is a neat option in New Jersey. But it ends there.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Room okay. Food okay. Service outstanding! I needed some printing and cutting as an emergency. I printed out material on the printer - it was approx 1 usd per sheet and then the team did all the cutting and sorting. The team behind the desk were great. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel is alright. The lobby area is fairly updated, although most of the rest of the hotel feels dated. The rooms are clean and large enough. It's a perfectly fine for staying in the area, although nothing to get excited about. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe this property charges the prices they do for an outdated product. Marriott regulars will recognize this hotel from the year 2005. If the hotel was impeccably maintained and had great service, I wouldn’t have minded the old-school maroon and beige environment. Unfortunately, there are issues.

1. The furniture is shabby at this point, with dings and scratches. It isn’t even up to par for a Courtyard, let alone a Marriott.

2. Housekeeping staff entered my room without knocking, while I was in it. The shocked man just stood there when he saw me and then left without apologizing.

3. Housekeeping leaves bags of linens and trash in the halls for hours. Room service trash left outside rooms stayed for most of the day.

4. There were two burnt out (or non-functioning) light bulbs in my room.

5. There are no towel bars or hooks at the enormous, green vanity. Hand towels have to be left laying on the counter, taking up space and not drying.

6. Water pressure is weak. I feel like every other hotel figured out how to address that years ago.

7. Furniture in the outdoor spaces was not clean. In nice weather, one would think they would be wiped down regularly.

8. Coffee kiosk in the lobby was extremely limited. Best to walk across the street to the shopping mall that has a Starbucks.

9. The parking fee is ridiculous. It isn’t even a secure lot...not that one is needed for the suburbs. I agree with the reviewer who said to lie about driving in.

10. The new easier-to-clean TV remote didn’t work consistently. Made me wonder if it needed charging. Frustrating.

I wouldn’t stay here until they remodel the rooms. Even then, I’d probably opt for a hotel that offers better service. The value just isn’t here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Frank F, Guest Relations Manager at Bridgewater Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the multiple issues you experienced. Our goal is to exceed the guests expectations and clearly we missed on your stay. If we have the opportunity to regain your business in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can exceed your hotel experience and correct any issues during your stay.
We also shared your comments with our department managers for corrective actions.
Please note that our parking lot is patrolled by our Loss Prevention staff and local police on an hourly basis. This is one of the reasons we have a self parking fee, also, there is no street parking and adjacent parking lots are private and will tow vehicles.
Thank you for your patronage and business, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.