“I enjoy coming here- and you will too!”
Review of House of Wong

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Wong
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I think the lunch specials are the most worthwhile. Generally, I think most chinese food is very homogenized but house of wong is a cut above. Very friendly staff, and if you like tom yum soup, you will find theirs excellent. I also think the pork fried rice is better than many i've had. More than once I've had their curry, general tso chicken and all the dishes are enjoyable. If you are in the area, definitely try it!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Wonton soup was worst I ever had.No flavor, like water. Chicken tenders were good but to much sauce.Lunch prices very reasonable. Our waiter did not smile and seemed put off by asking for soy sauce and a knife. Men's toilet did not flush nor did door lock. Unlikely to return.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Clean, great food and reasonable. Good specials and the try to accommodate any menu changes you want. Nice atmosphere and very relaxed. I have been here many times and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Great food at a great price. I don’t like all Chinese restaurant s but this is easily one of my top picks. The shrimp with broccoli is so good.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This restaurant, tucked away in a strip mall, serves the best chinese food I've ever had. They have recognizable traditional American Chinese cuisine, as well as delicious specials. The service is terrific and the waiters are friendly and fun. It gets packed on weekends, but the wait is not terrible.