“Enjoyed our first visit”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My spouse and I visited this restaurant for the first time and were very favorably impressed. We ordered lunch specials, and the sushi and sashimi dishes were fresh and flavorful. The presentation was also quite nice. Service was prompt and efficient. Prices were reasonable for good-sized portions.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The Sushi House is your typical Japanese sushi/habachi restaurant. Located conveniently off a main highway near major shopping it is easy to find, especially when using GPS. I didn't order anything out of the ordinary, just a spicy tuna roll, an Alaskan roll, and an order of tobiko sashimi. The food was above average with the price competitive to the area. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere ok, but nothing special. I would visit again if I find myself back in this area.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We were on our way back to Boston and hoping for some Sushi.
Since we were staying at the Marriott Bridgewater I looked for some place close.
The Sushi House received very good reviews so we gave it a shot.
I have dined at a number of sushi restaurants but none better than this place.
The greeting at the front door was excellent and it only got better from there.
I didn't know they had hibachi grills so once inside the kids wanted to enjoy that experience. I stuck with the sushi and every one of us loved our meals.
The food was so fresh, delicious and beautifully presented.
I will absolutely stop in every time I am in town.
We all loved the experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Sue and family go out of their way to make everything wonderful . Also great place for hibachi . Make a reservation as they fill up quickly.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I cannot believe I have not writte a review about the Sushi House yet. I have been coming here for years already, even before moving to the US. I usually go for lunch and take the lunch box. It is available like this or almost like this at every sushi place, so you know what you will be able to choose from. The food is excellent, always fresh and even extras are served without a fuzz.
Dinner is where the place shines. They have all the standard rolls, but the extras or specials are what draws me here. All sushi is freshly prepared and very well made. The warm food is mostly deep fired and comes out 'to the point' crispy with all flavors just right, not a trace of used oil. Note, that the Sushi House is off license so bringing your own Sake in, it gets heated and refilled into a clay pot and then served with matching little cups. Wine glasses are a little less refined, though.
All in all a great sushi place that is always pleasant and offers great, friendly service.