“Favorite Sushi Place”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I love going to the Sushi House with my co-workers. The service is great, the food is excellent and the owners are so nice.

We make this our monthly venue. I crave the Sushi if I don't get there at least once a month.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I have a sentimental attachment to Sushi House: my mother loves it, and every dinging experience has included her. Sushi House is a Hibachi-style Japanese restaurant, where a Teppanyaki chef personally tends to the cooking and preparation of your food. Often, based on party size, you may find yourself sharing a table and chef with unrelated people to your group. I find that enjoyable, and an opportunity for conversation. Sushi House will congregate separate parties around one table. Based on experience I like it. I’ve dined at Sushi House about a dozen times, the last being one week ago.

Typically we order the Hibachi steak or filet mignon. Sometimes the chicken. You cannot go wrong at Sushi House, every order is delicious. The chef pays careful attention to how you wish your steak cooked and delivers perfection. Hibachi dinner comes with salad & ginger dressing, fried shrimp, friend rice and vegetables. It’s not cheap- a filet mignon dinner is about $28 if memory serves, but it really is good. The hostess is incredibly warm and inviting; she gives my mom a hug every time. On our last visit I ordered a few pieces of sushi as appetizer and found every piece to be of the highest quality. And I am a tough critic, trust me.

Sushi House is located in a strip mall just outside of Bridgewater Commons Mall. Its location might be deceptive but the quality of the food, and the service they provide is outstanding. Overall, I give Sushi House 5 stars- and rarely do so; check out my reviews.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The habachi show is quite entertaining. The soup and salad is good, the main is average. Sushi was fresh, gyoza not too good, edamame hot and well cooked, tuna is fresh, no ama ebi, only steamed, but good and fresh hotategai nigiri.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Joined some work buddies here for a fun evening. Food was good. Hibachi chef was entertaining. If you drink, bring your own adult beverage.

1  Thank Anon1452
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Tried hibachi for dinner for the first time here after a friend said how good it is- and he was right! The owner was friendly and nice, the portions were good, and the place was clean.

The hibachi chef was only somewhat entertaining but he cooked the food well so it was fine. All dinner entrees including kids entrees come with fried noodles, fried rice, vegetables, shrimp, your entree choice of protein and a scoop of ice cream.

Next time we're in the mood for hibachi we'll definitely be back!