“Bathrooms not clean”

Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brooklawn
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Stay from aug 28 to aug 31 20015. The bathrooms wre not clean and floor were dirty. I will not stay at this Motel 6 The TV did not work went to front desk and they did not know how to work they told me I have to wait until 9am for someone fix it.Also my key did not work had to go to the front desk twice and no phone it the room.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this Motel6
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William M

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Not a great place for the family. Multiple burn marks on the table/desk, and in the blankets. Dirt and other disgusting contents on the wall. Brown water from the bathroom sink, never ever staying there.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Was okay for a motel in this category. Ample parking...bit complicated to get to off turnpike...Average conditions for this class motel beds and interiors definitely worn...not new r updated..though everything else was fine there was free wifi and the tv only had a few channels work but not a problem for us. Okay for price if on budget.

Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Don't stay at this Motel if you respect yourself and your family members. In the Motel page, the description said there's a breakfast but they're lying, there's not. The room is very dirty. It smells cigarettes though I booked a non-smoking room. I saw cookies, candies, hair balls, toothpicks and napkin pieces everywhere in the room under the table, beds and chiffonier. There were food from previous customers in the refrigerator. I saw dirty stuff at the rear part of the toilet seat. The smell was so awful that it prevented me to sleep; it’s a kind of a Hindi detergent mixed with cigarettes smoke. When I asked to change my room, the receptionist wasn't understandable and roughly said she has no other available rooms!

Room Tip: You better be a fugitive to endure your room in this Motel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bassem H
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

My family booked this place through Trip Advisor. It was not as advertised (I am not sure where the pictures on the website came from but our room was nothing like them). The area was sketchy and when we pulled in there were people sitting on the balconies and leaning over the railings. It looked like they lived there. We could have dealt with this, but what we found in the room was horrid! Upon inspection we found that the room reeked, the rug was filthy (whole cigarette ashes, garbage, and dirt all over this no smoking room), the security bar on the door was broken as was the doorknob to the connecting room, the bathroom was filthy. The shower looked like it had just been used (standing water and hair!), and no phone. We checked in, left 15 minutes later, and went to a Red Roof Inn. More money, but worth it to feel my children were safe and in a clean environment! I would tell everyone to stay away from this place, the only positive I can say is they refunded all of our money.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingallover0654
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklawn
10.1 km away
3.6 km away
Econo Lodge Bellmawr
Econo Lodge Bellmawr
#3 of 4 in Bellmawr

Been to Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn? Share your experiences!