Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn
US$69
Rodeway Inn(Gloucester City)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Budgen Inn and Suites(Mount Ephraim)
US$65
Priceline
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Residence Inn Deptford(Deptford)
US$143
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I've stayed at many Motel 6 properties that were fine, but this particular one was terrible. Roaches were in the bathroom, and the staff couldn't have cared less when I complained about it. They didn't honor my AARP discount or late checkout either. I was afraid to let my 8 year old son go in the pool fearing he'd catch a disease. It's rundown, staff is arrogant, and the entire property stinks from what they are cooking. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank greg s
BrooklawnGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear Greg S.,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your remarks and I would like to sincerely apologize for the fact that your experience here was not a wonderful one. Further, I'm sorry that you got the impression that our team members were not able or willing to assist you with your concerns. This is not the impression we want to give to any of our guests and I apologize. I hope that you'll give us another chance to offer you what is typically a good experience for guests at our property. We value all of your feedback and would like to able to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

An affordable room shouldn't mean infested. Immediately upon entering our room I saw several roaches crawling on the ground, next a fly few in front of me. I looked at the wall and more roaches were crawling on it. In the bathroom there was more flies. Last but not least there was a roach on the bed. We were able to get a different room that is clean. You hear everything from outside and your neighbors. I can handle that for the price point, but I hope management bombs our first room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina H
BrooklawnGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Christina H.,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention while you were here and for allowing our team members to place you into a room that had been properly prepared for your arrival. We take all reports of pests very seriously and I sincerely apologize for the fact that you were disturbed by insects upon your initial arrival at our hotel. We will make certain that your remarks are received by our pest control team and I am very sorry for the discomforts that this issue caused for you. We, obviously, never want for this type of problem to occur, and I apologize that it did. We will continue to work to ensure that we're delivering a superb stay to each guest during every visit here. I hope that you'll allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back here during your next trip to the area. We would love to have the chance to provide you with a much better experience during your next stay here.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

This is a dirty, run down, awful looking place. The room had a bed and tv. The sheets were dirty. There were holes in the walls covered with awful spackle. Mold in the bathroom. I did not even stay....we ended up driving home instead. Tired but a much better decision. If I had not already prepaid for the room on a website, I would have complained to management. But it was late and the manager was not in until the following morning. The Motel 6 brand should be ASHAMED to have this as a brand motel. It definitely did not live up to the Motel 6 brand.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tamthajane
BrooklawnGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear tamthajane,

I am very sorry to know that you were not comfortable with the accommodations you had at our Motel 6 hotel and I sincerely apologize for the fact that our team was not able to make you satisfied enough to stay the evening here. I'm sorry that you chose to drive home rather than spend the night at our hotel, as we would never want for any of our guests to feel this way about our property. We strive to offer travelers the best possible budget accommodations in the Brooklawn/Philadelphia area and I apologize that our hotel did not meet with any of your expectations. I hope that you'll continue to choose Motel 6 hotels when you're traveling; I know that our brand would love to have another chance to work to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Took this trip to see the Philadelphia Eagles home opener game. This was the only motel in town that even had a room so we couldn't back out of this reservation if we wanted to, and we DID want to. This was the most disgustingly dirty room i have ever had the misfortune to stay in! I don't mind if a building is old and the furnishings worn and dated, but filth is unacceptable. This room had not been "cleaned" in probably 20 years. The floor was so dirty that my socks were black from walking on it (see photo), there was absolutely no way we were going to bathe in that bathroom and we chose to sleep on top of the sheets with our clothes on because we had no idea if the bed had actually been changed. And underneath it all was this faint odor of garbage. This place should be closed down for health reasons. I've attached a few pictures of the dirt and disrepair but even they don't convey impact.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed G
BrooklawnGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Ed G.,

I am very sorry to hear that you were completely unsatisfied with the recent experience you had at our hotel. This is certainly not the type of stay that we wish for any of our guests to have and I apologize for the discomforts that you felt while you were here. We so appreciate that you've taken the time to reach out to us and I will address each of your remarks with the appropriate team members. Your absolute satisfaction at our hotel is our goal and we're hoping that you'll give us another chance to welcome you here during your next visit to the area. Our staff would love to be able to work to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while passing through. As other reviews have said this motel is not in the best state, the pool is closed, it's a bit grubby and the fixtures are falling off the wall. However, what do you expect when only paying $50 a night?

The welcome was friendly, they have loads of brochures in the lobby for local attractions. The bedding was fresh, the TV is large and has loads of channels, the rooms are large, with a small table and chairs, fridge and microwave. The wifi is also reasonably fast.

If you're not prepared to stay somewhere a little worse for wear then spend the extra money.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
BrooklawnGM, General Manager at Motel 6 Philadelphia,PA-Brooklawn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Olivia Y.,

Thank you for trusting our Motel 6 hotel to provide you with excellent budget accommodations during your recent trip through the Brooklawn, NJ area. We appreciated the chance to have you here and love knowing that you received superb service upon your arrival here, and that you found your room to be a comfortable place to spend the night. It's our goal to provide a superb experience to all of our guests and we are glad to have your remarks to add to our page. If there's anything specific we can do to make your next stay here an even better one, please be sure to let us know about it at check-in. We value your complete satisfaction and look forward to being able to work hard to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.