US$80
US$143
Travelocity
US$114
Country Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Although small, the room is perfectly acceptable. There is a microwave and a refrigerator. My only complaint is not enough electrical outlets, but for $70, I am quite satisfied. We will return the next time we are in Buena.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. One thing we would advise is to have more ice machines. We stayed in almost the last room and the only ice machine is where you check in. They could have ice buckets there and let you know up front it's the only machine in the entire motel. The wifi was not the best. We lost both wifi and the TV not long after we checked in. I will say the person that checked us in was NOT friendly at all!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I do not mind low budget, but this place is horrible. the bed felt like a block of cement. There is WIFI, but if you need to print something forget about it. Some live and dead bugs. I'm deeply concerned about bringing home unwanted visitors.
I will never come here again.

Room Tip: If you like sleeping on cement, then stay here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to stay. Clean and nice location. Easy access. Will stay again. Lots of upgrades in room which i like the most about this place. Perfectly landscaped property. Price was perfect.
Well kept by innkeeper.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This place suck the guy in the front us ignorant and he lucky he didn't knock out he told me I couldn't page the 49 that he has advertise because it was full but mind u this place was completely empty what an idiot

Room Tip: Have better service
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
mackpatel99, General Manager at Budget Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

I am sorry for miscommunication , Sign says $49 for Queen bed Sun-Thurs. But if that particular room is not available , then next higher rates will be applied.