“Somewhat if a picky eaters”
Review of Tisha's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jackson
Description: In the Spring of 1988 on the corner of Pacific and Spencer in Wildwood New Jersey, Letitia Negro opened a ten table restaurant known for "Home Cooking". The $9.95 three course price fix menu featured family favorites and "Made from the heart" cuisine. The food, like its Restaurant School graduate chef/owner, was genuine, unique and unforgettable. The end of Tisha's Home Cooking came early in the 1990's, but in turn became the beginning of Tisha's Fine Dining in Cape May. In 1995, Paul Negro, son of Letitia, and his wife Jennifer continued the tradition here in Cape May. Paul took what he learned from his mother, added his own talent and love for food, and established a great following. Some things have changed in the city and the restaurant has now moved from the solarium building on the beach to its new home on the Washington Street Mall. No matter where they are Paul and Jennifer will proudly continue the tradition of love and passion for food and people in honor of Tisha, an amazing friend, mother and chef.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited with friends for a birthday.
I was a bit hesitant about the limited menu before arriving as I'm a bit of a picky eater. I ended up ordering the Thai Chili Salmon and it was excellent. The rest of the group was satisfied with their meals as well.
One of our favorite parts of Tisha's was the BYOB. We broy multiple bottles of wine and champagne. The server provided an ice bucket, wine glasses, and champagne flutes.
The food and service made it an enjoyable evening. I would definitely recommend to others.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate at Tisha’s two weeks ago. The seafood risotto was excellent. Our waitress, Cat, could not have been nicer. We will definitely visit there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a cute spot. Good food and friendly staff. My husband and two preteen kids stopped here for lunch. It’s BYOB, and there’s a liquor store maybe 1-2 blocks away. I walked down while my husband ordered food and picked up some champagne and O.J. For mimosas. There’s no corking fee. Everything we ordered was really good. Lobster Bisque, blackened salmon, Salmon po’ Boy, crab cake sandwich, blackened chicken. We were dressed supper casual to just walk the shops, but I could see dressing up a little for this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A must visit when you are in Cape May. It's right along the Washington Mall outdoor shopping. GREAT new england clam chowder. They serve the Cape May Lighthouse Blush wine which was yummy. Really friendly staff. Sit outside...great location.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

I ordered the halibut with crab special and it was AH-MAZING. My boyfriend ordered the steak and said it was delicious. Overall cute restaurant - we were inside and it was late at night but even as one of the last diners in the restaurant our server was incredibly friendly and was checking in on us to make sure we were happy with all aspects of our meal. We also ordered the clam chowder which was a big bowl and very tasty! Finally, we capped it off with a flourless chocolate cake that had such great flavors. Would definitely come here for dinner again!