“Delicious but terribly loud”
Review of Ugly Mug

Ugly Mug
Ranked #45 of 153 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Let me say the food here is amazing! ESP when you need a kid friendly option where as parents you can have a drink. The kids menu covers all bases affordable. The Reuben and the Crab Cake are prob the best around. The crab cake is all crab and grilled and comes with 2 tasty sides. I had to go with 3 stars because the music was so loud we couldn’t hear ourselves and it was really hot and cramped 6 in a booth. My daughter felt faint. I would consider going back if they cut that awful loud music and didn’t cram people in booths.

1  Thank Hawaiianskirt
Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

This is a Washington Street Mall Classic! We had a late lunch/early dinner so the wait time was not bad. The seafood we had was great! My C
rab cake was large & hubby’s flounder was bigger than the sandwich roll! Pub atmosphere, nice wait staff!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The food was so good we went back for a second time during our recent vacay to Cape May. Love the atmosphere with all the mugs and the history behind which way they face the ocean. Best lump crab cocktail and fried green beans ever!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have been dying for a Lobster Roll and lo and behold their's was amazing. I would go back again and again just for that. You rocked it!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Myself and my three friends stopped here for lunch one afternoon during our Red Hat Convention. We all enjoyed our meals. We ate had a nice table outside as we ate. The service was great will definitely be back.