“One nights lodging”

Cape Harbor Motor Inn
Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Went to Cape May for our sons graduation from the USCG training center. Cape Harbor Motor Inn was very clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The staff were friendly. Would stay there again and would highly recommend it for anyone going there for a family member graduation. It is less than a mile from USCG training center. Very close to downtown shopping.

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth P

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We were really surprised at such a quaint place. A small friendly motel away from the boardwalk but just a short drive. We had a second floor unit that overlooked the pool. Quiet area, but they do offer a small play area for the kids and a grill if you want to cook out.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Enjoyed our midweek four night stay. Nice accommodations, handy to Cape May beach and other attractions, a short drive. Clean room and firm bed. Chairs and small table on the second floor walkway, and friendly common yellowthroat frequented small tree in front of us. Inexpensive, basic place to stay. Well-maintained. A find if you want an economical stay. Blocks away from beach. Off season, so it was quiet. This may change as the summer rolls in.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor, room 205. That side would be quieter as it is away from the pool, when i...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Called to.make a reservation. Asked for a 2nd room floor so.I could stay near family and friends room for a wedding. The woman while answered the phone asked me what rate I saw on line. She told me that she would have to check with the owner to see if she could give me the rate posted on their website. She took my name and number and told me he would be in tomorrow. Never got a call back the next day. On the 3rd day, I called back, talked to the same Woman I originally spoke to and had to explain who I was and why I was calling like she never spoke to me before. This time I was told I had the call back.and speak.with the owner when he was available. What kind of operation is this? Needless to say, I will not be staying here with the rest of my Family and Friends for my BFF's weddings. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

We needed a room for a few nights to attend the US Coast Guard. basic training graduation. The Cape Harbor was literally right around the corner and a fraction of the price charged by all the other places nearby. The beach was a 2 minute ride down Pittsburgh ave. The room was spotless and checking in was quick and easy. Will definitely return to explore more of Cape May.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends