US$295
Albert Stevens Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$245
Capri Motor Lodge(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$275
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$309
Beauclaire's Bed and Breakfast(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$331
Angel of the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$309
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$479
The Cape Winds(Cape May)
US$180
Antoinette's Apartments & Suites(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$297
All reviewsone nightbar sinkroom was cleancoast guard basebike racktwo double bedspicnic tablesnice poollounge chairsstay there againkeep coming backgreat place to stayice machineflat screen tvthree nightsget awaymotel
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We were really surprised at such a quaint place. A small friendly motel away from the boardwalk but just a short drive. We had a second floor unit that overlooked the pool. Quiet area, but they do offer a small play area for the kids and a grill if you want to cook out.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Enjoyed our midweek four night stay. Nice accommodations, handy to Cape May beach and other attractions, a short drive. Clean room and firm bed. Chairs and small table on the second floor walkway, and friendly common yellowthroat frequented small tree in front of us. Inexpensive, basic place to stay. Well-maintained. A find if you want an economical stay. Blocks away from beach. Off season, so it was quiet. This may change as the summer rolls in.

Room Tip: We liked the second floor, room 205. That side would be quieter as it is away from the pool, when it is open.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill24Boston_Ma
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Called to.make a reservation. Asked for a 2nd room floor so.I could stay near family and friends room for a wedding. The woman while answered the phone asked me what rate I saw on line. She told me that she would have to check with the owner to see if she could give me the rate posted on their website. She took my name and number and told me he would be in tomorrow. Never got a call back the next day. On the 3rd day, I called back, talked to the same Woman I originally spoke to and had to explain who I was and why I was calling like she never spoke to me before. This time I was told I had the call back.and speak.with the owner when he was available. What kind of operation is this? Needless to say, I will not be staying here with the rest of my Family and Friends for my BFF's weddings. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

We needed a room for a few nights to attend the US Coast Guard. basic training graduation. The Cape Harbor was literally right around the corner and a fraction of the price charged by all the other places nearby. The beach was a 2 minute ride down Pittsburgh ave. The room was spotless and checking in was quick and easy. Will definitely return to explore more of Cape May.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank John O
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We were here with a group of Scuba Divers. The location was perfect for a trip to the marina every morning. The rooms were clean, with refrigerator and large counter space. Bathroom was clean and adequate. The pool was clean, with outside shower and bathroom facilities near by. The staff was great. There are two barbeque grills in back with 2 large picnic tables. (we had a seafood fest with the catch of the day) The location is quiet, and far enough from the shopping area, but just a bike ride away.
Overall this was a good experience, after having stayed at many B&B's over the years.
The only down side was there were many smoking guests, who sat outside on the deck. With the windows in close proximity, if we kept them open, we did get lots of smoke. Maybe a smoking area away from the rooms would be great.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends