“Great lunch spot”
Review of Cafe 101 & Carvery

Cafe 101 & Carvery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2015

the homemade tomato soup is awesome. You have to get the grilled cheese with bacon to dunk in your soup! They also have really good salads.. Nice place to grab lunch with a co worker!

1  Thank Foodcrazy1228

Reviewed 25 March 2015

My son called me and my wife today and said he was buying lunch for her birthday for us
He brought an assortment of sandwiches which were the roast beef, turkey reuben and the turkey on a bagel, all were excellent, we own a restaurant in the same town so we have a pretty good idea as to what is good and what is not. You will not be dissapointed.
My only gripe would be the beef was on the well done side,I prefer rare but that is me, does not in anyway take away from the sandwich

1  Thank Art A
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place just looking for somewhere to eat lunch that wasn't our usual. Let me just tell you...this place is FANTASTIC! The food is fresh and literally to perfection. Everything is so incredibly unique. The pumpkin coffee was even one of the best I've ever had. I will be recommending this place to everyone I know. We are already talking about trying it tomorrow for breakfast! :)

5  Thank Lauren S