“Good coffee, bagels, and sandwiches”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Avalon Coffee Company
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have lived in a mile and a half radius of Avalon Coffee for many years. Their breakfast sandwiches (on a toasted everything) are spot on. Their coffee selections are a treat. My wife likes the Avalon Blend. I tend to go for the bolder special of the day (Highland Grogg) is my favorite. Their turkey is fresh, cut thick, and makes a great sandwich (again on a toasted everything). Good salads and homemade soups. Truly this is a quality sandwich place and the prices are competitive for the quality.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped here several times on our vacation. The food and drinks were very good. Best part was how reasonable it was! We spent about $13 for bagels and drinks for 3 people! We can't get out of Wawa for that!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

The staff is always very curtious and the bagels are fit for a king, or in my case I should say a queen. The are always fresh and there is a large variety of types to choose from. My personal favorite is the everything bagel and it sure has everything on it, which adds to the enjoyment of my Sunday bagel and lox brunch. They are the only true New York style bagels in town and I should know being born and raised in New York.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

For just a couple cups of coffee and a couple muffins, our bill was well over $20. It's just a little coffee shop and they should realize that people on vacation like to stop and go something good and inexpensive. It's a shame because it's a cute place. Way too pricey.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Loved the chicken salad on an everything bagel! Hubby had the fresh roasted turkey on a wheat bagel with mayo, cheese lettuce tomato and onion. It was huge, he could hardly bite it! A little pricey but worth it.They had an assortment of different flavored cream cheese's. Next time I'm trying that!

1  Thank Dolores H