All reviews port authority metlife stadium great hotel free parking bus stop into nyc free breakfast pancake maker new jersey times square attending an event hotel is clean min drive rush hour stayed nights nj bus visit manhattan
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable, able to workout, take bus in and out if city $9 round trip each person (make sure you are on 163 LOCAL, not EXPRESS), great breakfast and staff very attentive and helpful. Staff always willing to answer questions about getting in and out of city. Short walk to bus top. Buses are clean and drivers are usually helpful!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018

2nd time staying here when visiting NYC as we have a car and don't want to drive into NYC. Free parking and free breakfast.breakfast is decent for me i wish they had a waffle maker as i love fresh waffles while I'm on vacation. They have a pancake maker and that will do for me as it is free. Rooms and beds are comfy and usually quiet. This hotel is located a block from the bus stop to NYC.The round trip fare as of now is $9.I would recommend downloading the new jersey transit app to pay for the bus so you don't have to worry about correct cash and on the return trip they do not take cash you have to buy a ticket at the transportation center and have to know the bus route.

Room Tip: top floor facing new york city
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Familyvacation02
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay. Thank you for choosing the hotel as you home away from home. The pancake machine is a hit and we love it. Your advise to other travelers are great. We hope to see you on your next trip to the NJ/NY area.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The staff was always very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the hotel in general as well.
My main complaint is about the breakfast quality, not the breakfast staff. There is not enough variety and the quality of the eggs is cheap, I even doubt they are real or pure eggs.
The other complaint would be regarding the check out time. 11h00 is not late enough, it should be extended one more hour (which they did when I requested it, but should be official).

Room Tip: View from fifth floor facing west was nice.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for having chosen Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands for your recent stay and leaving us such a delightful review. It was indeed our privilege to serve you, we are so proud to have you as our guest. We would love to see you as our regular guest and eagerly waiting to serve you again with most memorable experience. Thank you again for your continuous loyalty to our brand and hope you continue using IHG Hotels for your future travel needs.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I love their "hot breakfast! The location of this hotel is close to New York City and near the exit. The room is clean and my kids enjoyed their indoor pool. I appreciate the staff, they were all helpful during our stay.

Stayed: December 2017
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to write such a nice review. We are happy to hear that we were at your satisfaction during your recent stay with us. I am delighted our staff made it comfortable and enjoyable for you. We strive to provide our guests with best attentive services at a value conscious price. And I am glad that we are successful in our efforts to make you most happy. We expect your future stay at our property will be your wonderful recall.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I really liked my room here. From the decor to the layout I was impressed. It was designed to maximize space which I prefer rather than a big room with what I call wasted space. Plus it was always clean and supplied with coffee which is important.
The front desk staff were professional and helpful when I made requests or needed something done. I was always greeted each morning and evening and wished a good day by them too. Those small things make a big difference for me.
The breakfast crew made sure the eating area was always clean and tidy when I went to get my food every morning.
If I was ever in the area again I would go back and ask for the same room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Flore D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your recent stay in Carlstadt NJ. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at the hotel.