“SAVE your $$$$”
Review of Mr. Cupcakes

Mr. Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Chatham
Reviewed 11 August 2016

NOT worth the prices they charge. Expected a bigger, moister, tastier cake for what it was. The owner was a bit arrogant when asked a few questions. I won't be back . . . . EVER

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I found this place thanks to groupon. Parking on Main Street can be tough sometimes; luckily there's a parking lot right in the back.

When I waked in, there were two ladies ordering their cupcakes in front of me. There was one staff member up front and another who was in the back baking. It took a while for my turn as the people in front of me were ordering several cupcakes, but I was in no rush.

Most of the cupcakes I had seen online were there, which was good. I asked for an assortment as I was taking them to a birthday dinner. The person working up front was very helpful and friendly.

At the birthday dinner, we cut the cupcakes in half so we could try different flavors. Everyone had something positive to say about the cupcakes they tasted. One friend who doesn't eat sweets absolutely loved them.

Were they the best cupcakes I've ever had? No. But they were really good. Very flavorful and moist. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

As a self proclaimed cupcake connoisseur and baker, when Mr Cupcake open in Chatham I had to try them. Their cupcakes are much more reasonable priced than other shops but they are also smaller too.

Although they offer a wide assortment of cupcake flavors, I found them all lacking of taste. The icings were all too buttery and tasted like I was eating a stick of butter disguised as icing. The cake was dry and lacked any good flavor.

Unfortunately, I won't be going back.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Cupcakes themselves were OK, not the best or worst I've ever had. What bothered me was their selection. I was so happy to see their website advertise all listed flavors would be available all day, every day. My guests like different flavors and an assortment. I carefully looked over their list on the web to determine which flavors I would want to purchase. When I arrived at the shop around noon time, I was very disappointed to see how many flavors were NOT available. Less than happy.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Typical cupcakes, nothing out of the ordinary. Average taste, average price. The inside decor is also average and could use a sprucing up. Kids like to walk to town to buy one now and again. No gluten free options here so I never go in. Nearby town has a great cupcake shop with gluten free so I go there if I need to by cupcakes. Wish this was a better place because there is so much potential.