“Delicious any time”

Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Rita's Water Ice...exceptional...arguably best on the planet...staff is more than one could ask.
So, I was in Philly with a group of volunteers (high school students) and had to take them to Rita's, based on my own past experiences.
When we arrived, the store was not open and wouldn't for about another hour. There was a woman working inside, making ice cream sandwiches and she graciously opened for us. As we were all enjoying our ice, she came out with sandwiches for all of us, which was way beyond what she had already done for us.
I recommend this place to anyone and everyone traveling to Philly (and have since learned there are outlets in Pittsburgh, including PNC park (might make me a Pirates fan!).

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My daughter had the watermelon ice, I had chocolate custard with coconut cream ice and hot fudge, and my husband had the twist custard with cherry and we were all very happy.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Rita's is an everyone friendly takeout only ices and custard storefront. Order and pick it up at the window. 20 flavors of ices, chocolate and vanilla custard, with a slew of toppings. The kids had blue raspberry with whipped cream and chocolate chips, and cotton candy with whipped cream and Reeses. Who knew they would go together.... I had choc and vanilla custard with Reeses.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We have enjoyed many visits this past summer atRita'sItalianIce.
We especially liked the mango, but all flavors are very good and so refreshing. We ate it until October..ha.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

From good old Italian ices, to cream ice, gelati and misto shakes (ices swirled with custard) it is great. Frozen custards and frozen drinks. Great service and pleasant staff. If you go by yourself, don't tell the kids or grandkids.