“Never disappoints”

El Sitio Grill & Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
El Sitio Grill & Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Collingswood
Cuisines: Argentinian, Ecuadorean, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Out third time at El Sitio. A welcome Change with the Peruvian, Equadorian and Argentinean fare.

We are Italian and love the restaurants like Zeppole for example that Collingswood has to offer but for something different we enjoy this restaurant. The girls had the seafood paella and the lamb stew. The guys had the steak with eggs on top and the lobster ravioli.

Appetizers were Argentinean empanadas, Ecuadorian Ceviche and Crispy Scallops served in the shells. We brought our own wine. Homemade chocolate cake and fresh whipped cream roujnded out the evening. By the way try the fruit tea served in a coffee press for something delicious and unique.

Place is clean and the staff is friendly. If I had to complain about something it would be the acoustics. It's a little hard to hear each other but not enough to really be a problem. Park on the side street and there is a liquor store about a mile or so to the East where you can pick up a nice bottle of wine.

All in all we love the place. Prices are reasonable. If you're a little open to a different kind of menu then this is a can't miss.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

There are many restaurants in collingswood. El Sitio stands out. Quaint little restaurant with a very professional staff and a diverse menu. My wife had a delicious English salad - walnuts, berries , feta etc plus the thickest ribs you have ever seen. Fell off bone. I had the best lamb chops you have ever eaten along with superior mashed potatoes. The calamari was equally good. We have been back numerous times and have always raved. The best in the entire area

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I was AMAZED!!! Everything was beyond perfect! The food amazing... it felt like South America in the US! The service excellent and the place was so welcoming and warming! The lomo saltado was the best! As appetizers we had the empanadas and ceviche and they were amazing! Just as they are in Peru and Ecuador! I really recommend this place! It is worth the visit!

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I tried this restaurant after reading great reviews and we were not disappointed. The atmosphere is authentic, calm and it is immaculately maintained. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. We had the fried plantains with crabmeat and guacamole as an appetizer. It was fantastic. My husband had the Peruvian chicken dish and I had the parmesean crusted sea scallops as our main course. We were speechless. It was the best we've ever tasted. For dessert, my husband had the tres leches and I had the chocolate cake with ice cream. The tres leches was excellent and my chocolate cake was very good-but didn't send me over the over-the-top.

We are always hesitant to try a new place because we don't get out much without our two little ones. There is another local restaurant that we usually go to in Collingswood, but after several instances of disappointment, we thought we'd give this place a try. They have made future customers out of us. We will be bringing friends and definitely coming back in the future!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I was so delighted by the delicious paella I can think if nothing else. It was everything paella should be!