“Excellent service ”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly's is certainly an unusual place to go for a business meeting but it was surprisingly a great place to meet. Our waitress Lori was absolutely fantastic. She was incredibly attentive and had a wonderful positive way about herself. The coffee was excellent and the ice cream was wonderful.

They didn't bother us as we met and were not trying to move the table at all. In fact they offered us additional pours of coffee and were super accommodating.

My only complaint is not actually a real valid complaint. They put the calories on the menu and it makes it so you literally don't want to order anything because it's just so caloric. Again, like I said, Not a fair complaint but worth saying.

I would absolutely recommend this place for anyone in the area on business. It's about 5 minutes off the highway (24 or 287). And about 5 minutes from Morristown Executive airport.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were on our way home from the Washington museum and saw this Friendly's. Since we hadn't been to one in years we decided to stop. They don't really have much in the way of healthy food although I was able to sub broccoli for my fries. It's not someplace I would eat at regularly but it was nostalgic.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

my husband loved/s to bring our kids here. he has celiacs and the manager has always come out to help him make healthy choices. great place with out door seating for ice cream on a summer night!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

If you are visiting the museum nearby this is a very kid friendly place for lunch of salads burgers and ice cream of course.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Service was best at this Friendly's then most. Barbara was our waitress and was very friendly and responsive. Meals came out promptly --we were early at 11:45. Kids didn't like hot dog but other choices were fine. Very many and varied choices.Ice cream always very good.