Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
US$118
Traveluro
US$111
HamptonUS$118
PricelineUS$118
travelup.comUS$131
All reviews complimentary breakfast would stay again bagels front desk staff convenient location very nice hotel chuck
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Rooms were fine. Toilet had some issues. Hallway was noisy- thin walls, not because of excessive noise. Breakfast had options for everyone and would be the top thing going for this hotel other than Chuck who checked us in - he was great!

Reviewed 31 December 2019

When we checked into the room, the room was 76 degrees and was VERY HOT! My husband tried to lower and reset the thermostat to 68 which we thought we did. We went to sleep and after 4 hours, at 2am, I woke up to the heat running, for about 1 minute. It shut off for one minute. It repeated this process a total of 3 times, when I got up. I checked and the thermostat was registering 73 degrees. So I woke my husband, and we turned the system off completely. There was no additional covering/casing on the pillows except the single pillow case. My pillow was filthy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Denville/Rockaway/Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear bethdpugliese,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered with the HVAC in your room, and we are working with our team to correct the problems and avoid recurrence going forward. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 December 2019

Our checkin was friendly and professional. We were offered water plus purchased snacks from a large available selection. The bedroom plus bath were clean and updated. After a quiet night's sleep we enjoyed a nice breakfast. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SAKCMK
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Felt line I was going to be spending the night at a friends house!
As always my expectations were by exceeded! Absolute perfection. Turned a bad experience I was going through, before coming to the Hampton Inn In the Denville / Parsippany area into a fantastic and most enjoyable experience which is what I was needing to be done. Looking very much forward to my next visit the weekend of 12/27/19

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Very welcoming, clean, comfortable, beautiful room. Interesting custom fixtures. Highly recommend and great value! The staff was super friendly and welcoming, the lobby was just beautiful, nice pool and gym area