“Steak and Other Choices -- But You Don't Get Much Bread”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We eat at the LongHorn Steakhouse in Deptford about once every two months. It's usually mobbed on Saturday nights -- much less so on weeknights.

My husband and I both ordered the Great American Steak Dinner promo special. We each got a salad, 6 oz. steak, choice of side (such as sweet potato), and choice of either soup/appetizer or dessert (we both picked dessert) -- all for $12.99. It's a great value for tasty food!

Service was friendly with just one little hiccup in the delivery of food. The decor is the typical LongHorn western theme.

One thing we noticed is that the delicious complimentary small loaf of bread seems to have turned into a half loaf of bread. I think it used to be a small but complete loaf. It's now a small loaf sliced in half and served with a knife through the end that's been sliced. With two people, it's enough for one person to have one slice and the other person to have two slices. I hope they serve a full loaf for a party of four.

In the past, I've enjoyed salmon and chicken here, so you don't have to stick to steak.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

4 of us dined here last week for lunch -- and everyone enjoyed their lunches. Longhorn has a nice "lunch combo" menu -- pairing various sandwiches, etc with either soup or salad. (or.......just have the soup and salad !) I had my usual 1/3 pound burger with the French onion soup. Plenty to eat -- and around 10 bucks. Others also had the combo lunches and they also enjoyed. We'll be back !

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant with some family members for dinner. The service was very good and the food was good. We enjoyed the evening with family members at this establishment. We were pleased with the overall dining experience.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The bartender was friendly very knowledgeable of his wine! I have changed my taste because of him! Don't know his name but was there 130 pm Tuesday 5/ 232017 he also served us with swift timely manner! My Rib Eye was perfectly cooked! We moved to a table from the bar! His friendliness was very pleasing!

1  Thank pantellasc
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Wife and I both ordered prime rib end cuts well done. They brought out middle cuts almost cooked. We called the Manager(Candice) who couldn't have been more accommodating. Not only apologizing but personally over seeing and delivering our re-order of NY strip steak and a porterhouse steak both well done perfectly. Candice is an example of a manager who knows how to provide outstanding customer service. We will go back again not just for the good food, but because of the outstanding service provided to us by Candice.