“Best Seafood in Deptford”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Deptford
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Bonefish has wonderful, fresh, seafood. The sides, salads, and bread are also delicious. The desserts are different and awesome. The staff here is very on top of things and very gracious. The management also comes to the tables to check on your dinner. Prices are a little high but well worth it.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I visit this restaurant once or twice a year. The food is good but not always consistently so. One dish you definitely want to try and always good is the Bang Bang Shrimp. Don't miss it! The waiters have always been polite and helpful but at times overwhelmed by the sheer number of customers. So, if you don't mind waiting a little bit longer at times, you should be fine. The biggest complaint is the overall cleanliness of the place, especially the bathrooms which don't seem to get cleaned very often which I find more than a bit disturbing. Overall, it is an okay restaurant but there are better in the same neighborhood.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The menu has so much to chose from! We started off with the Bang Bang Shrimp which were crusty, spicy and hot (temp)! I enjoyed the Tilapia Imperial with crabmeat and scallops, and asparagus and sweet potatoes. It was more than I could finish and very good. I chose a Pinot Gregio that was so smooth, I had 2. The vanilla crème brule finished the meal. Nice atmosphere, good service, and very good food.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I had never been to a Bonefish Grill before. I took my family there to celebrate my mother's birthday. They said the would not ding, but I was allowed to bring a cake. They helped me to hide it also. The food was great and the service excellent. I was surprised at the bill. It was so affordable. Very happy with my experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Sat at the bar and the food is really good. If you are looking for a decent wine there are only a couple of those but they do have a full bar