“Good Sit Down Chinese Dimsum Restaurant”
Review of Sunny Palace

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

What I Liked About This Restaurant
- Food is great; All delicious
- Dimsum is excellent; Regular menu are great too; Big american size portions
- Prices are affordable; Slightly pricier than chinese take out places
- This place is big and classy
- Very nice and inviting atmosphere
- Layout of dining area is perfect
- Wait time to be seated during busy peak hours wasn't bad
- Servers are very attentive and friendly
- Service is fast
- Lots of parking

What I Liked Least
- Can be crowded during peak hours
- Very limited seating in the lobby so if its crowded, you will end up standing while waiting to be called

Overall Summary:
This is an excellent restaurant and I keep coming back to this place if I want Dimsum or any special (not so common) chinese dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank banyuhays

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I've been looking forward to going to this place and trying dim sum went early and was not disappointed. great service and so much to choose from next time pace myself ! I'll be back!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

What a great restaurant, beautiful, plenty of room. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The foods is out of this world, and if you want it a certain way, they will do it for you.
I love the Chinese beer. They can handle small parties or large parties. It is really a good place for a night out.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Been going here since 2009 and this isn't your typical down the street Chinese take-out joint. It is authentic Chinese food. They have Dim Sum (Chinese brunch) on the weekends. The food here is very good, probably the best you can get in the area. I read some comments about the service not being the greatest but I have always had good experiences.

Although the place is very big, it gets crowded and there may be a wait.

Their jelly fish (yes, jelly fish) is my favorite. It is an acquired taste but one that I quickly grew to love.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

They have very good Chinese food here and they offer many different items on their menu. Also they have the nicest decor of any Chinese restaurant!