What I Liked About This Restaurant
- Food is great; All delicious
- Dimsum is excellent; Regular menu are great too; Big american size portions
- Prices are affordable; Slightly pricier than chinese take out places
- This place is big and classy
- Very nice and inviting atmosphere
- Layout of dining area is perfect
- Wait time to be seated during busy peak hours wasn't bad
- Servers are very attentive and friendly
- Service is fast
- Lots of parking
What I Liked Least
- Can be crowded during peak hours
- Very limited seating in the lobby so if its crowded, you will end up standing while waiting to be called
This is an excellent restaurant and I keep coming back to this place if I want Dimsum or any special (not so common) chinese dishes. I highly recommend this restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.