“Dinner after day loooonnng training!!!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had a full day training session and was tired and exhausted and wanted to eat something good and yummy and this place was the only one open till 11 pm as most of the restaurants closes by 10 pm so we chose to go to this place and ordered brushetta Sicilian, veggie pizza and one more appetizer name totally forgot. But the whole point was the food was very good service was excellent and prices were too good .☺☺

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have been to Carrabba's one other time and was not impressed with their food, and after a year or so since my last visited my opinion hasn't changed. My older daughter love the place, (not sure why), and since it was her 27 birthday she picked the restaurant. I ordered the Carrabba's Italian Classic, or what ever they call it. It was lasagna and chicken parm, the lasagna was fine, nothing to write home about, the chicken park wasn't tender and they used way too much salt. I can only assume it so you order more drinks. If your doctor told you to stay away from salt don't go to Carrabba's. The staff are great, but the food...not so much.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We recently frequented the Carrabba's Italian Grill in E. Brunswick and we had such a great experience. There were seven of us (three children), and we were seated quickly and our waitress was there to take our drink, appetizer, and entree orders promptly. The food came out faster than I expected and everything tasted just great. This is a wonderful place to eat, it is a shame that I live 1 1/2 hours away, or else I would be there more often.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Yes, there is Pizza and pasta but lots more food to choose from. And even drinks as well. Ate to my fill and the bill didn't break the bank. I'd recommend without reservations if you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I always feel very comfortable and relaxed here. Everything I've ever ordered here is very tasty and cooked perfectly. The fried (peppered) Calamari is excellent, cooked perfect and just the right amount of batter. I've noticed that recently some dishes have gotten a bit smaller in portions though.