“Best Chinese in Middlesex County!”
Review of Golden East Garden

Golden East Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Golden East is a small, owner-run restaurant in Midstate Mall, and the absolute BEST Chinese food for many, many miles! They are ALWAYS busy and ALWAYS friendly and welcoming. Several Asian buffets have opened in the spot next to them, and every one closed within a few months...no one can touch the outstanding food, service and reasonable prices!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This a good oriental place to eat. All the food tasted very fresh with a good variety. You will get your moneys worth.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I go to Golden East all the time. The food is very good. I usually do pick up but you can eat in if you like. They don't deliver because it's a restaurant. The staff is friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We visited Golden East most recently on the 4th of July. My husband and I had a lovely dinner there, with excellent service and the food, as usual, was delicious. To start, we had one of our favorites - Cold Noodles with Sesame Sauce - followed by two different kinds of soup and two entrees.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Somewhat hidden this Chinese restaurant provides good quality, excellent and generous classic dishes. During my visits to the area I make my best to visit the place. Best value for money.