“I love the food here...”
Review of Bollywood Tadka

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Icker Ave.
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Ok this is a hard one to review, because I love the food here, but I know the lunch buffet is small. There are only a few options, however the chicken tikka masala here is the best I ever had. The bread they bring to your table (nan) is amazing. I come here at least once a week.

1  Thank Adrian F

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Been here before and the food still rocks! We choose to irfer off the menu instead of the lnch buffet. My friend ordered chicken tikka masala mild and I ordered lamb tekka masala medium. Both were flaverful. My mango lassi was very good. Decor is nice and interesting. Service was fast. Prices are reasonable. BYOB.

1  Thank Connie L
Reviewed 9 October 2016

I thought this would be a great Indian restaurant but no it was not. Indian food was bland and not a great variety. Do not go.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

There's a lot going on in every one of this restaurant's meals. Indian food is normally fragrant and full of flavor, but Bollywood Tadka seems to bring it up a notch. All meals can be served mild or not spicy, but if you like hot food, just let them know and they'll play around with it for you to get you to a spice level of your liking. The appetizers are fantastic. They use something which a lot of Indian restaurants seem to forget: salt. For that reason, their fried appetizers like pakora, samosa, or bhajia are crispy, salty, and delicious. Not to mention their papadum (on the house with an assortment of condiments) which is a great way to begin any meal. I've never had anything bad here. It's one of my favorite places.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

There were lot of things but not fully prepared.Chat papdi was lacking patatoes etc.Food was good but lacked authentic flavor. Sweet dishes though they had three were sub standard.