“Bachelors dinner”

Smashburger
Ranked #26 of 111 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Quick, good, fresh, not fast food, options on menu, inexpensive, convenient. New $4 doubke/triple with bacon and jalapenos( little extra) not $10 with sweet potato fries. Enjoy

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hamburgers here are alright and the prices here aren't very expensive! I got the plain french fries & I didn't care for them but I'm sure the flavored ones are a lot better!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

If you are like me, you like a great burger! At Smashburger you can get that. They make your burger to order so you know it's fresh. Their fries are great also ! Eat in or take out. I am a very simple man,so I just want what I ordered at a reasonable price and time! They will do that. Visit smash burger if you want fast friendly service at a reasonable price!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The burgers and other food items are just too awesome

The place is well organized and the service is also good. Personally this will be my place to have burgers here on

1  Thank Sanjeev_Sharma
Reviewed 19 March 2017

First time having Smashburger. The burger was tasty and delicious but on the smaller side. Had this for lunch but could see this as not making me full if it was dinner. Fries were great.

3  Thank Benzman79