“Our supper”

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 111 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The wait was not long and were seated faster than we were told. Our server was great and very attentive. It's crabfest, the food was great, I was hoping for a bit more for the price paid. The soup was on the cold side. But all in all a good meal

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Server: Charles was wonderful as usual.
My wife and I eat here often. The service and food is consistently very good.
My wife loves their seafood menu. I don't eat seafood, I can always count on having a tender steak.
We recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Red Lobster in East Brunswick is a nice place to go,if you are looking for some seafood! The prices are comparable with other seafood places.The rolls are warm and homemade,my family always asks to take a batch home! Enjoy a nice meal for lunch or dinner. They also have lobster fest as you have probably seen on T.V. You can get great deals with that! It's a nice clean,family friendly place.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My family and I frequently visit this red lobster restaurant because we enjoy their choices of seafood & it is all always delicious!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

The last time we were here put in a review that was very favorable but after returning this evening we will not be returning! Always loved their stuffed mushroom appetizer and ordered it again this evening only to be extremely disappointed! Our waiter was a fellow named Christin and though he was pleasant, his service was not very good! I ordered shrimp done two ways with a baked potato. Served the shrimp on a plate minus my baked potato and said it would be out shortly. Waited and waited and finally flagged down someone cause he was nowhere to be found. Had to ask for tartar sauce as well being there was only cocktail sauce with the shrimp. Don't know whether Red Lobster is trying to cut corners? Let's just say the whole meal and service was a disaster! AND AGAIN WE WILL NOT BE RETURNING!