“Always good food for a good price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #23 of 111 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been to this Chipotle many times. I like it here because they make good food all the time. This place is always packed with customers, but the staff are so efficient that you don't have to wait long before your turn to order comes. For take outs, this is a perfect place, although you can also eat in. They have more than enough tables and chairs to accommodate about 50 people, maybe more. I highly recommend this place. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I love getting a burrito with everything so fresh and seasoned perfect . theres is always a line which means great minds think alike kudos!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is not a fancy place. Best for take-out. Items made to order from trays by the staff. We had the naked burritos and the portions were quite good. East access from route 18 or through the mall behind the building.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

While attending a Model UN conference at the nearby Hyatt, I managed to eat at this Chipotle four times in four days because it was so good. As there were hundreds attending this conference, the restaurant was packed with never less than 50 people yet the line moved incredibly fast, producing delicious food and service with a smile. I do not have any complaints besides that I wish I ate there more.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Very fresh and clean they give decent sized portions unlike some of the other Chipotle restaurant's where you have to ask for more.