US$138
US$150
US$155
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Tryp by Wyndham Newark Downtown(Newark)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$81
US$64
US$69
US$177
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

As I was walking away from my bed to start my day I noticed a bug crawling across my pillow. Hoping that it wasn’t a bedbug I took a closer look and confirmed that it was one indeed. I crushed it to make sure it didn’t go off any multiply and it was clearly engorged with what I presume was my blood. I told the front desk when I checked out and let them know the dead bug was in my room key card, they apologized.

This is not a review I enjoy writing because the people who run the place seem to be family oriented, hard working folks and the general upkeep of this hotel is good for the price. However, I have been helped more times than I can count by people who share their experiences online and this is a subject that should have full disclosure.

Happy travels.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jvb9224
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 November 2017

The hotel ad online very was misleading. I called 5 times and got different rates each time. The elevators were smell of urine. Roach & Mice running around at nights. Unable to get refund when complain of the Pest & Rodent. Internet. Wasnt working. STAY AWAY.
East Orange, New Jersey.