“Start the Day Right!”

Perkins restaurant and bakery
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Looking for that old fashioned hearty breakfast? You can find it here. Bypass the quick breakfast sandwich and coffee at the drive through and treat yourself to a real meal.
All the favorites that you may clamor for - french toast, waffles, pancakes and eggs your way.
Nice clean restaurant and pleasant attentive servers. Saw a lot of regulars. . . . so we knew the choice was good.
Open at 7 - we couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Recently was in the neighborhood of Perkins and stopped to have a late lunch. I had only known this restaurant from having breakfast there in the past. I was pleasantly surprised at the choices and how good the tuna melt was. Reasonable prices and great service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Come here often. Service is good. Food comes quick and correct. I always come for the early $4.99 special (up to 11am, M-F)

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I have been reading so much about this place and though it is next door, never managed to walk in. Finally, me and my husband decided to break the jinx and boy, were we delighted???? The food is really awesome and the service equally good. The menu has a lot of variety to offer throughout the day.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We frequently visit this restaurant. Good food is very constant.
We had a delicious dinner:
For my wife: turkey with been stuffing
For me: grilled Salisbury steak
Always great service.
We greatly recommend this restaurant.