Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.comUS$189
Booking.comUS$189
PricelineUS$189
All reviews the shuttle driver room block arrival experience indoor outdoor pool photo shoot beautiful hotel love this hotel would stay here again a great stay nice room wedding claudio hallway ballroom shore linens rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

I travel a ton - especially over the last 18 months - and too many times I’ve been on the receiving end of poor service, terrible food, and lackluster rooms. This hotel felt brand new inside, my room was spotless, and the food drinks were great. The staff was warm and polite - the bartender even stayed open a little later for a wedding party which was nice to see. I had also interacted with Heidi - who is typically in catering - but she was also to help me out with my room and take care of a few things for me. I would stay here 10 out of 10 times and look forward to returning. It’s also a great alternative from the typical motels and run down hotels when visiting the Jersey shore.

Room tip: They do a ton of weddings so book in advance and be mindful of parking.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Thank you so much - this review made our day! We take great pride in our team, and we hope you'll be our guest again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

This was by far the worst serviced hotel I have ever encountered. I checked in at 10pm only to find a small line of people complaining about inadequate housekeeping, no towels in the room, etc. Many stated things like "this is my one thousandth night in a Marriott hotel and you guys don't seem to have mastered the basics of a Motel 6." I figured people were just out of touch, perhaps snobby. Nope. They were right on the money. Upon check-in, I was told "we don't do housekeeping here unless you call in the morning and request it before noon." Weird. We went up to the room of this rather gorgeous hotel. I jumped in the shower only to find someone else's hair smeared on the shower and a hot water adjustment that went from "very hot" to "scorching hot" and then five minutes later decided it was only going to go from "very cold" to "cold." But, we sucked it up, took our showers, and turned in for the night. Several weddings made the expectation of quiet a bit unrealistic. Hotel had obnoxious motion sensor on the thermostat that made the room hot throughout the night. At 10am, I called and requested housekeeping come to the room, bring double the amount of towels (we used up ours to sop up a leaky tub), and I specifically asked the staff member to make sure someone pays extra attention to the fact that someone else's hair was in our shower. The person on the phone was carefree, so I made sure I asked her name. I had to call back because our safe was in the locked position upon our arrival. Maintenance actually arrived quickly THIS TIME. We returned to the room at 8pm. Housekeeping had not entered. No new towels, still foreign hair on the shower wall. I called down and requested someone come up and clean. They revealed that nobody was available on staff in the evening hours to address cleaning issues. They tried to spin it on me and asked if I had requested housekeeping before noon, which I had. I explained to them what I'll explain to anyone reading this now. This is absurd. The way that you make sure you don't lose track of who called you for housekeeping is to service every room every day, like every other hotel on the planet. And the way to make sure you can address housekeeping issues is to employ someone to address these issues 24/7. They offered me ten percent off for my troubles, but guess what...I still had to shower with someone else's mess on my shower walls for a second night. The $60 discount (that I have not seen yet, by the way) would not be enough for me to hire someone to come in and clean my room. The front desk brought up some towels...but not enough. Certainly not what I requested. I woke up and used the bathroom in the middle of the night, but the toilet wouldn't flush. It wasn't clogged. It just wouldn't flush. My whole family woke up at 8:45am and they were all pretty upset that I told them they couldn't use the bathroom until I resolved the toilet issue. I called the front desk and they told me there wasn't any maintenance man on staff at that hour. They couldn't address this problem for me until he arrived. So I had to watch Youtube videos on how to fix this weird assisted flushing toilet. I fixed it myself. Maintenance man showed up just as we were checking out. Pool was ice cold, chemicals must have been really off as my kid's eyes were really red afterward. Gym was really hot (and the thermostat was locked). Not enough body wash for three people.

Room tip: Ask to be away from wedding blocks. Request housekeeping in advance. Or just avoid this place.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank WhosShemp
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

We're so, so sorry that you had such a negative experience. We tried looking up your name in our reservations database but we couldn't find any matching guest names to help us investigate the specifics. We hope you'll contact our management with more information and so we can extend a personal apology.

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I decided to create a hotel block for my wedding in early April at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel. My entire experience was excellent.

My wife and I stayed in one of their suites. The room was huge, very clean, and contemporary.

After our wedding concluded, family and friends, gathered at their bar/restaurant. It was spacious and clean. The bartender, Christian was very nice, and attentive to all of our needs.

A lot of the credit is due to their General Manager , Clint. From the moment we decided to book the block , to when we checked out , he was very hospitable, assisted us with the entire process, and made sure we had everything we needed.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel, to anyone that is considering to stay there.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you and congratulations! We're proud of our team and so glad that they took good care of you.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

My family recently visited this hotel after a long day of traveling and had the pleasure of dealing with Matt. Matt was wonderful! Beautiful hotel, very clean and great customer service. I would highly recommend this hotel. Again thanks Matt for the great customer service.

Date of stay: April 2021
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you so much! We're very proud of Matt and the rest of our team, and we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

I will simply say that I stayed here for 30 days , in two rooms, and after hotel stays at over 100 different hotels, this is the worst experience I’ve ever had by far. The management seems to be unaware of what customer service is.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

I believe this is related to a dispute about whether one room or two rooms would be comped for two nights of the stay. We apologize for the confusion, and hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future. Thank you and take care.