Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
Hotels.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
FindHotelUS$179
eDreamsUS$179
All reviews beautiful hotel room was spotless wedding nj shore
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

This has to be the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a supposedly any star hotel. This was more like a roadside motel that is in the middle of nowhere and has not seen a visitor in a couple of years. The check-in time was 3pm, I had called an hour an half earlier to see if we could check-in sooner, we were informed that 3pm was the time ,not before. When we arrived at 2:40pm, the front desk said 3pm check-in because the room still needed to be cleaned. Around 3:20 pm we went back to the front desk and was informed, just a little longer, the room housekeeping was still not done. One would think that if the front desk was informed an hour and half proir to the 3pm check-in that they would at least have the room ready by the time they had said it would be ready. The room was sub-stanard and the air conditioning stopped working about an hour and half into the stay. When we called to have the air conditioning fixed, a staff member tried to reboot the system. An hour later,the staff member returned to replace the thermostat , but this did not fix the problem. Around 10:45pm another staff member brought up two disgusting fans that were dirty. The staff member then said be careful the fans are not clean, but had made no attempt prior to bringing the fans to the room and have them cleaned. Something that would probably be done in a professional setting where you pride in taking the money from patrons in return for the hospitality that is being charged for. Through all this then tried to go to bed and have the covers pulled off and have discovered the bed sheets stained with something that could not be determined. I went down to the front desk to let them know that the bed sheets were dirty, I was told that there was no housekeeping available, but I could be handed some sheets and I could put them on myself. I have to say, what an incredibly horrible experience and unprofessional management here at the Eatontown Sheraton hotel. If I was asked to rate this experience of my stay, I would be obligated to say, I would never stay at a Sheraton hotel again and would let people know of this unprofessional and unpleasant experience. It is unfortunate, because this was a family wedding that was planned to start off the the event on a positive note and has left nothing but a disheartening experience that will not be forgotten. I am so sorry we've chosen this location.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jenny Halat, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

We sincerely apologize this was your experience. We understand you spoke with management, and we will work hard to improve moving forward.

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding and was surprised at how clean and modern the interior of the hotel felt. The outside isn’t very impressive but the hotel felt recently renovated. Our room was gorgeous and had no shortage of amenities - I was surprised how many electric outlets and phone charging ports we had. We were given a handicapped room so our bathroom was extremely spacious. I was concerned being so close to the lobby but I didn’t hear much noise overnight. The wedding venue area was also extremely nice. We didn’t use the pool but we checked it out and it was an indoor/outdoor pool that seemed quite impressive for a hotel like this. All in all we had a great time and would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank ExceededBeef
Jenny Halat, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Wow! Thank you so much. We are extremely happy to hear that you completely enjoyed everything about your stay from our award-winning amenities and accommodations to our friendly staff. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I've stayed here many time for work. Never did I have a visit that held up to my Marriott expectations. The hotel is very nice. The issues I had were more with the staff...front desk, cleaning, and maintenance. My stays were pre-Covid. Hopefully by now they've made enough changes that you'll get the type of Marriott customer service you'd expect.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank TravelingTammy1

Thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize that you were not satisfied with your recent stay. We appreciate helpful feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve the customer satisfaction. Thank you again, and we hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

I travel a ton - especially over the last 18 months - and too many times I’ve been on the receiving end of poor service, terrible food, and lackluster rooms. This hotel felt brand new inside, my room was spotless, and the food drinks were great. The staff was warm and polite - the bartender even stayed open a little later for a wedding party which was nice to see. I had also interacted with Heidi - who is typically in catering - but she was also to help me out with my room and take care of a few things for me. I would stay here 10 out of 10 times and look forward to returning. It’s also a great alternative from the typical motels and run down hotels when visiting the Jersey shore.

Room tip: They do a ton of weddings so book in advance and be mindful of parking.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Thank you so much - this review made our day! We take great pride in our team, and we hope you'll be our guest again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2021

This was by far the worst serviced hotel I have ever encountered. I checked in at 10pm only to find a small line of people complaining about inadequate housekeeping, no towels in the room, etc. Many stated things like "this is my one thousandth night in a Marriott hotel and you guys don't seem to have mastered the basics of a Motel 6." I figured people were just out of touch, perhaps snobby. Nope. They were right on the money. Upon check-in, I was told "we don't do housekeeping here unless you call in the morning and request it before noon." Weird. We went up to the room of this rather gorgeous hotel. I jumped in the shower only to find someone else's hair smeared on the shower and a hot water adjustment that went from "very hot" to "scorching hot" and then five minutes later decided it was only going to go from "very cold" to "cold." But, we sucked it up, took our showers, and turned in for the night. Several weddings made the expectation of quiet a bit unrealistic. Hotel had obnoxious motion sensor on the thermostat that made the room hot throughout the night. At 10am, I called and requested housekeeping come to the room, bring double the amount of towels (we used up ours to sop up a leaky tub), and I specifically asked the staff member to make sure someone pays extra attention to the fact that someone else's hair was in our shower. The person on the phone was carefree, so I made sure I asked her name. I had to call back because our safe was in the locked position upon our arrival. Maintenance actually arrived quickly THIS TIME. We returned to the room at 8pm. Housekeeping had not entered. No new towels, still foreign hair on the shower wall. I called down and requested someone come up and clean. They revealed that nobody was available on staff in the evening hours to address cleaning issues. They tried to spin it on me and asked if I had requested housekeeping before noon, which I had. I explained to them what I'll explain to anyone reading this now. This is absurd. The way that you make sure you don't lose track of who called you for housekeeping is to service every room every day, like every other hotel on the planet. And the way to make sure you can address housekeeping issues is to employ someone to address these issues 24/7. They offered me ten percent off for my troubles, but guess what...I still had to shower with someone else's mess on my shower walls for a second night. The $60 discount (that I have not seen yet, by the way) would not be enough for me to hire someone to come in and clean my room. The front desk brought up some towels...but not enough. Certainly not what I requested. I woke up and used the bathroom in the middle of the night, but the toilet wouldn't flush. It wasn't clogged. It just wouldn't flush. My whole family woke up at 8:45am and they were all pretty upset that I told them they couldn't use the bathroom until I resolved the toilet issue. I called the front desk and they told me there wasn't any maintenance man on staff at that hour. They couldn't address this problem for me until he arrived. So I had to watch Youtube videos on how to fix this weird assisted flushing toilet. I fixed it myself. Maintenance man showed up just as we were checking out. Pool was ice cold, chemicals must have been really off as my kid's eyes were really red afterward. Gym was really hot (and the thermostat was locked). Not enough body wash for three people.

Room tip: Ask to be away from wedding blocks. Request housekeeping in advance. Or just avoid this place.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank WhosShemp
Julia Coppock, Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

We're so, so sorry that you had such a negative experience. We tried looking up your name in our reservations database but we couldn't find any matching guest names to help us investigate the specifics. We hope you'll contact our management with more information and so we can extend a personal apology.