Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
Expedia.comUS$127
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$132
1,216 results
All reviews double tree tinton falls warm cookies front desk junior suite business trip diamond member wedding ballroom nj accommodations housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021

My 8 year old daughter and I went to visit Long Branch beach for my birthday. I have chosen Doubtree hotel due to its only 20 mins away from the beach it has a very nice clean outdoor pool area. We have enjoyed their excellent delicious breakfast in the mornings. My daughter had a blast at there pool and I really enjoyed laying out. The pool was very busy with nice fun guess from the hotel. We have made friends that we end up spending all day at the beach the next day and made nice new friends we will be keeping in touch. The front desk staff was polite and wonderful. The breakfast area young lady was so sufficient and very polite I felt I was wanted and appreciate as a guest. My daughter loved the comfort of the room and that bed was heaven to sleep in. I didn’t want to go home. I want that bed in my house. Thank you DoubleTree for my wonderful birthday! Till next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jenny Halat, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are thrilled you continuously choose to stay with us and always have a great time. Thank you again from all of us at the DoubleTree, and we wish you a very happy birthday!

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Amenities that were promised were not available as promised by corporate. We had 1/3 of the hotel booked & they could not supply towels in the rooms, food, dishes,glasses & utensils in the restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Julia Coppock, Marketing at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

We are very sorry that you had a disappointing experience. We do believe that our staff did everything they could under the circumstances to provide great service, including bringing in outside staff to open the closed hotel bar just for your group and offering to shuttle guests to a nearby hotel to use their bar on other nights. Still, we certainly acknowledge that there were shortcomings and we'll do everything possible to prevent them in the future. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future and wish you happy travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Wh makes their guest with children walk through a haze of marijuana smoke haze, through a lobby filled with intoxicated adults sitting around drinking alcoholic beverages through a parking lot around tothe back of the building past a beer pong table of young adults with music not for young ears just to get to the pool? Only one out of three elevators working while the hotel was filled to max occupancy. Restaurant closed when it was suppose to be open.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Late night noise in hotel and parking lot. Adjoining room doors do not block any noise. Work in parking lot at night. Trucks and equipment making noise. For the price paid this hotel should not have these problems. Rooms also not a clean as they could be. Broken lamp between beds.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We're so sorry about the noise. JCP&L was doing work on the roadways, and I'm afraid there's nothing we could do to prevent that temporary issue, but we'll work hard to address the other issues ASAP.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Friendly staff nice rooms. I was given an upgrade and the room was very impressive.

The restaurant was very nice and one of the first true buffets I have experienced since the easing of the pandemic restrictions.

The rooms were very quiet. An older hotel that has been very well maintained and updated with new electrical plugs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Julia Coppock, Marketing at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Thank you very much. We appreciate it and hope you'll be our guest again soon!