“My preferred steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Edgewater
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Public transportation within one block.
Description: Fleming's Edgewater, NJ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional Steak and Wine.Prime Beef and 100 Wines by the Glass. We are located on River Road in CityPlace, Edgewater. Conveniently between the Lincoln Tunnel and the George Washington Bridge
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Happy hour is always great here.

I usually come for dinner and I love it every single time. The service here is always outstanding.

Great view to Manhattan. They also have a private room if you prefer some privacy.

This is my go to steakhouse and I always recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Fleming's from time to time and I must say this time around the service was stupendous and, it was inly during Happy Hour. Alex one of the bartenders, went out of his way to fix a nice lite drink for my husband and attended to us with over and above bartending service. The manager walk over to our table to check on us and , when we told him that we were stuck in horrible traffic and needed to eat and unwind, he offered to give a discount on our burgers. Talk about aiming to please. Well, if Happy Hour is what you want, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse at Edgewater is the place to be. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Having never been to Fleming's in Edgewater, our group came from many directions and all arrived at different times. We were treated warmly from the get-go. The valet parking is a huge advantage. Great bar, and a highly professional staff. This was for business entertaining so we had to be absolutely confident that things would go perfectly. The staff delivered - great job guys, we will be back!!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Love the fabulous burger with cheese and bacon at Fleming's. Delicious blueberry lemon drop martinis. Great waiter Jeffrey!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Our family went to Fleming's for Easter Brunch. The outdoor patio with a view of NYC was beautiful. The service was great. The EASTER Brunch French toast and bacon my boys had was amazing. My husbands salad was very good. The Tuna was good as well. The hot lava cake was excellent, great presentation and very fresh. The wine list is extensive with a great high end selection by the glass. The filet mignon for a Premium Steakhouse was average. I was expecting a higher end, tastier cut of meat. Roots and Morton's Steakhouse filet mignon is better. The baked potato was dry. Overall the experience was good, just disappointed in the streak.