“Great short ribs!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Edison
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I had never heard of this place but I was pleasantly surprised. I had the Greek salad (which was fairly large) and the short ribs special (which was excellent). The desserts looked great but we passed on them. Easy access from the highway makes this a good spot to meet people coming from different directions. The restaurant is spacious and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Went there 2 weeks ago. Dinner was excellent and so was the service. Big improvement! I plan on going back again!

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Had a business dinner with 4 guests. Were seated promptly when we arrived. We did have a reservation. We were met right away and were able to place our orders when we were seated. Ordered appetizers. The flatbreads are very good. Ordered the filet and it was well prepared. The broccoli that accompanied it could have been better. Had desserts which are brought to you in a carrier and allows you to choose. They are small but fine for me. I chose the cannoli with strawberry. Quite tasty. Cappuccino was good. Live piano player with singing in the background which was a nice touch. The atmosphere is very nice especially for a business dinner. A welcomed addition to the other options in the immediate area. Definitely recommend trying it.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Just moved to Edison and I decided to try this place out. It was my first experience at a Seasons 52 and boy was I impressed. Not only was our food cooked and prepared to perfection but the restaurant is absolutely beautiful. I had the rack of lamb and it was delicious. I would definately recommend this place!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is our second dinner visit to Seasons 52. This visit was on a busy Friday night - the restaurant was crowded with customers waiting at 7:30PM. Fortunately, we had reservations, even so it took a few minutes to be se I hadated. Our server Theresa was animated and knowledgeable, our party of 4 was professionally served throughout the meal although service from both the bar and kitchen was slower than expected, possibly due to the high volume of customers. For appetizers we had the lobster flatbread and the duck lollipops, both were excellent although the rest of the group thought that the duck lollipops were spicier than expected - I happily finished them off! I had the rainbow trout and my wife went with the Asian sea bass. The rainbow trout was indeed boneless as advertised, flavorful and an appropriate sized portion, not too big or small. The sea bass over black quinoa was enjoyed by my wife and presented nicely - the black quinoa contrasted nicely with the largish portion of bass. My wife ended up taking some home. The comments regarding a limited dessert menu have some merit - we were shown a rack of 10-12 double shot glass sized parfaits that included chocolate, pecan pie, mocha, key lime pie flavors. What I liked about this was that you could sample different ones without ordering a huge portion of something, although it you are a pie/cake/ice cream lover prepare to be disappointed. We enjoyed our dinner and will definitely consider Seasons 52 as an option in the future.

Since the restaurant is collocated with a large mall, there is an option for complimentary valet parking which we highly recommend. We would have had trouble finding self parking had we looked for it - the mall lot was extremely crowded.

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!