“As good as expected”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 308 Restaurants in Edison
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews, looked at the menu and my wife wanted to try for dinner after going to happy hour one day. Took my wife out for her birthday with my daughter. Could not have gone better. From making a reservation online to changing the reservation online to drinks to appetizers to entrees to dessert, everything was very enjoyable. Great service by Matt and even received a call after we left that we left a phone at the table, saving us a trip back. We all had fish, tuna, salmon and trout and enjoyed them all. The flatbread and ravioli appetizers were very nice too. Loved the fresh carrots, asparagus and potatoes. We’ll be back to try the meat dishes.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very nice clean food is amazing but relatively great prices restaurant is great for friends or family or even a night out with your spouse.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just home from lunch with Mom and my sisters. Lots of choices in central NJ that we can get to but we keep going back here. The seasonal menu is varied, well presented and delicious. I had garlic chicken flat bread and asparagus soup. Perfect portion. Hot. Tasty. $11.95. Our hook is their desserts. Miniature favorites served in tall shot glasses: key lime pie, peanut butter chocolate, strawberry cheesecake, carrot cake, pecan pie... LOVE them all and Perfect amount of sweet after a meal. Casual dress. Lots of business people in at lunch. We are Not a quiet bunch- lots of laughter with no shushing!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant, services so profesional, food delicious, good drinks and really good music. I enjoyed everything. The price is right for the food en service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

It was a really nice place the layout and decor of the restaurant were fantastic. The waiters were really great and friendly. I thought the food was plated well . The chicken was ok (ordinary chicken) the chilean bass was not to my taste the sauce was way too sweet. I would definitely come back and drink and the bar (they had a singer) and I would choose my meal more carefully..

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!