All reviewswater parktall pinesdeluxe cabinarts and craftslong weekendbig kidsquiet at nightthis past weekendcandy bar bingochocolate loversgreat campgroundnew jerseypermanent sitespainted ceramicsyogi bearinflatable water slidesyogi and boo boo
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great campground for your family! The staff is very accomodating and the sites are level and clean. This was my first time here and would def go back. My kids had a great time at the pool and water park. Pool was very clean as well as all the bathrooms. Put this on your radar if you want a nice relaxing campground that caters to kids and adults..

HAVE FUN!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to take the grandkids away for a quick weekend just to see if they would like camping and boy did they. Yogi bear campground was great. The sites were large and pretty level, full hook ups and lots of activities to do . The pool was nice but to small for the amount of campers, and the water park was really nice but very slippery (watched a lot of kids get hurt) Yogi and Boo boo were out and about and I loved that they did the raising of the flag in the mornings along with the pledge of allegiance. Bathrooms and laundry room could stand to be updated but overall pretty enjoyable weekend.I would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Yogi Bear was always a favorite of ours, so this year, my daughter asked if 2 of her friends could join us. We rented one of the onsight premium RVs, which is really convenient! There's plenty of room and lots of conveniences! We really enjoyed the activities put on by the staff, like the candy bar bingo, the DJ at the pool and the special lunches, we got the walking tacos! The pool was warm for early June,and the girls spent a lot of time there!
We will definitely return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My family just returned from our 3-night stay and we had the BEST time! Our girls (16 &11) enjoyed the activities and even my husband and I joined in on many of them. We painted ceramics, played candy bar BINGO, volleyball, field day games, made tie dye t-shirts and more. We stayed in a Deluxe Cabin and the accommodation was perfect for our family of 4 with extra room. The staff were all very friendly; they deliver firewood, ice and even food to your site. We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 19 April 2017

My wife and I go to Jellystone at least once a year. Whether it is tent camping or their newest cabins, we always have a great time. The activities there are just a bonus. From the pool to arts and crafts, there is always something to do.
Will be going back very soon

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Matt S, Guest Relations Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Tall Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hi there, thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review as well! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!