US$63
Hotels.com
US$110
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$96
QualityInn
US$93
US$70
US$68
All reviewswater parktall pinesdeluxe cabinarts and craftslong weekendbig kidsquiet at nightthis past weekendcandy bar bingochocolate loversgreat campgroundnew jerseypermanent sitespainted ceramicsyogi bearinflatable water slidesyogi and boo boo
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had a wonderful time this past weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our site was large, shaded, clean and level. They gave us a key card for the gate that was a $20 deposit that was refunded when we returned it since we would be coming back after 10pm. They had the inflatable water slides up and running and attended by staff. They had activities for the kids throughout the day. The bathrooms were clean. We would go back and are planning to. It was also quiet at night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I used to camp here with my family when I was little. This was my first trip with my family and it was even better than I remembered. They have so many activities, my 5 year old was never bored. I would recommend this campground to anyone hands down. We just left today and are trying to figure out when we can go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great campground for your family! The staff is very accomodating and the sites are level and clean. This was my first time here and would def go back. My kids had a great time at the pool and water park. Pool was very clean as well as all the bathrooms. Put this on your radar if you want a nice relaxing campground that caters to kids and adults..

HAVE FUN!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to take the grandkids away for a quick weekend just to see if they would like camping and boy did they. Yogi bear campground was great. The sites were large and pretty level, full hook ups and lots of activities to do . The pool was nice but to small for the amount of campers, and the water park was really nice but very slippery (watched a lot of kids get hurt) Yogi and Boo boo were out and about and I loved that they did the raising of the flag in the mornings along with the pledge of allegiance. Bathrooms and laundry room could stand to be updated but overall pretty enjoyable weekend.I would recommend it.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Yogi Bear was always a favorite of ours, so this year, my daughter asked if 2 of her friends could join us. We rented one of the onsight premium RVs, which is really convenient! There's plenty of room and lots of conveniences! We really enjoyed the activities put on by the staff, like the candy bar bingo, the DJ at the pool and the special lunches, we got the walking tacos! The pool was warm for early June,and the girls spent a lot of time there!
We will definitely return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends