Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Tall Pines
Quality inn(Vineland)(Great Value!)
US$63
QualityInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$110
Mayfair Motel(Sicklerville)
US$65
All reviewswater parkdeluxe cabinkid friendly activitiesarts and craftslong weekendquiet at nightcheck in was easycandy bar bingothis past weekendgreat campgroundpainted ceramicsyogi bearinflatable water slidesyogi and boo boocampersconveniencesrvs
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We stayed here for a long weekend. The price was good. Playground and activities for young kids, but not many for preteen/teenagers. At least while we were there. I can't speak for the size of the sites because we had no neighbors. NO COMPLAINTS! :-) Although, we couldn't open our awning fully because of trees. Speaking of which, its very well shaded here. Some people might want to know about bugs, mosquito, flies? Well I have one word for you, camping. Enough said.. ;-) I will say though, its very dusty everywhere, but in the pool area. Not a big issue, but it warrants a mention. Also, I used the bathroom by the pool area, and it was HOT in there. Like no air circulation what so ever. The pool was nice and refreshing and my kids LOVED the splash area.
It was a nice little trip. Thanks!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nmacjames
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had a wonderful time this past weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our site was large, shaded, clean and level. They gave us a key card for the gate that was a $20 deposit that was refunded when we returned it since we would be coming back after 10pm. They had the inflatable water slides up and running and attended by staff. They had activities for the kids throughout the day. The bathrooms were clean. We would go back and are planning to. It was also quiet at night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I used to camp here with my family when I was little. This was my first trip with my family and it was even better than I remembered. They have so many activities, my 5 year old was never bored. I would recommend this campground to anyone hands down. We just left today and are trying to figure out when we can go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great campground for your family! The staff is very accomodating and the sites are level and clean. This was my first time here and would def go back. My kids had a great time at the pool and water park. Pool was very clean as well as all the bathrooms. Put this on your radar if you want a nice relaxing campground that caters to kids and adults..

HAVE FUN!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Wanted to take the grandkids away for a quick weekend just to see if they would like camping and boy did they. Yogi bear campground was great. The sites were large and pretty level, full hook ups and lots of activities to do . The pool was nice but to small for the amount of campers, and the water park was really nice but very slippery (watched a lot of kids get hurt) Yogi and Boo boo were out and about and I loved that they did the raising of the flag in the mornings along with the pledge of allegiance. Bathrooms and laundry room could stand to be updated but overall pretty enjoyable weekend.I would recommend it.