“Authentic Spanish tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Great steak, excellent service and a beautifully decorated restaurant. I went there to try real tapas, hoping they would match what I had in Barcelona but while the Iberico ham was really good the small portion only left me wanting more. The generous portion of steak did make up for it. They did however closely match the great food I enjoyed in Spain. I will definitely return to this restaurant in the future. Be sure to try the Estrella beer. It was good and really cold!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This evening we decided to order takeout from one of our favorite restaurants in town, Pintxo Y Tapas. So we went online to their website, selected a few items and called in the order. When I came to pick up the order, I noticed that the prices were quite a bit higher than what we saw on the website ($11 instead of $8.95; $16 instead of $12). When I mentioned this to one of the staff, at first he said that their website doesn't have pricing, so I said "let's see". Sure enough, it did, and so now his response was that the prices were apparently "3 years old" as he said. I said this wasn't my problem and that I relied on their website when placing the order. The guy looked at me as if I was crazy that I actually relied on the Internet. For a moment I wondered if this restaurant had made it to the 21st century...
Anyway, they refused to honor the prices on their own website, a decision in itself that seemed idiotic since the food was already sitting there. So I left empty handed and they got stuck with the food.
We will not be returning to this restaurant, too bad.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Love the small plates? This is your kinda place. Be prepared to spend some coin because you won't leave full before emptying your wallet...unless it's lunch. The seafood dishes are of special note at this establishment. Skip the escargots! Sangria is better than average...all else is mediocre. This is a good place for couples but not for big groups.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Five plates of fantastic tapas and a cheese and meat platter. White Sangria was awesome! Always enjoy coming here!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Nice atmosphere. Attentive but not obtrusive staff. We only had tapas although there is a full menu. Plates were well presented and good to very good quality. Didn't much care for the empanadas. Nice Spanish based wine list - could actually use a bit of updating.