“Father's Day Dinner”

Erini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Ewing
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Reviewed 19 June 2017

My parents and I visited Erini's for dinner to celebrate Father's Day. They offered complimentary valet parking, which I thought was a very nice touch given the occasion. Once inside, we were greeted by a hostess who was very pleasant and accommodating. We sat at a table in the back room that had a perfect scenic view. Our server, Liz, was OUTSTANDING! You would never think she just started at Erini's a week ago as the service was on point! She was very attentive and made us feel very welcome. The food was amazing. My mom and I had the crab cake with spinach and garlic mashed potatoes. It was absolutely delicious. My dad had the grouper with spinach and garlic mashed potatoes and was very pleased. We also had a peanut butter cheesecake to share for dessert. Overall, my parents and I were very happy with our experience at Erini's and will definitely return.

3  Thank mimi101979
Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We don't get here often--maybe two or three times a year--but when we do we always enjoy ourselves. The service is very good as is the food. We've never had a bad meal here. We particularly like the seafood and the sides are varied and very good. They have a nice wine selection.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I wanted to give an very good rating but ....................I met friends here for dinner. We made reservations. They have large free parking out front of restaurant and a large staff. There is an outside Tiki bar.

We ordered salads and the never showed up. We were brought our drinks and bread, an hour went buy and the waiter came over and asked us if we finished our salads.
NOPE
Finally, they came but so did the entree which had to be sent back into the Kitchen. Food was good, not sure what happened. Server apologized.

I might try again.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The Erini Tiki bar, with master bartender Alex, is the place to be on a Friday happy hour! Especially now that the weather is warmer, nothing like stopping in with valet parking and right to the outside tiki paradise! Nick the owner has done a beautiful job not only with the menu, but the outside landscaping that is elegantly laid out with flourishing tropics plants and bamboo galore! The inside bar and restaurant is a warm and inviting atmosphere, along with wedding reception room and downstairs bar on special occasions. But it is summer time, and the tiki bar with Alex should be part of the start of many of your weekends this summer!

2  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My mother and father had picked me up from the Trenton airport, on our way home we noticed major traffic on 95 so decided to enjoy a nice dinner together. We stumbled upon Erini, with little to no expectation we were blown away. Our waitress Sam was amazing she was very knowledgeable and had a great personality. If you're looking for a spot to get a great dinner with a wonderful atmosphere Erini is the place to go! Good job Sam and the rest of the Erini team!

4  Thank Tim N