“You look fantastic on all counts!”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Ewing
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We took a friend's advice and went there for dinner. I've had people recommend restaurants in the area and they've never measured up. This restaurant is a gem. From the food the decor and the service it can rival any restaurant I've ever been to. Wear bibs Foodies and snobs when it comes to many dishes. We ordered two appetizers two entrees and all I can say is fantastic. The combination of flavors makes me want to go back right now. The service by George was incredible. He was professional and attentive without hovering everything a 5-star waiter should be. Without good service no matter how good the food is you don't want to go back. We will go back and George will be our waiter from now on. We had the Brie and the mezze platter. Followed by mushroom bucatini and lamb chops. And believe it or not we actually had dessert which we brought home with us and it was fantastic homemade cheesecake. I usually don't give more than one sentence of a review but this was a surprise and now our favorite restaurant. Whether you eat in or out the decor envelop shoe the service makes you feel welcome and the food definitely leaves you satisfied. Thank you so much

2  Thank Wendy M

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Ok after several trips here I have to say this is one of my favorites. Great menu fish, meat, pasta. Good wine selection, assume tiki bar outside and nice table dining in. Rivals the best of NY and Phila for pork chops!. They also have private roms for party's The owner is always bustling around making sure all are happy and his garden out front is special . The prices are good for what you receive nice size and very good quality

1  Thank Jeffrey D
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday with my wife on Friday the 19th. Date was one day before actual date.
We continue to say try this restaurant based on good food, reasonable pricing & good service. Our sever Shiela was great along with dinner choices were nice size & tasty.
Check out their web site & give them a try.
Thanks

1  Thank James P
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This follows up to a review of a earlier meal my wife and I had to scope out Erini's food and facility for a family gathering, last night. Our party of 12 (including 6 kids) could not have gone better! We opted for a set menu of entrees and appetizers along with desert. The House salad, melted brie and calamari were delicious, followed by high quality, perfectly prepared Chicken Francaise and Salmon entrees. Even the the kids' choices (spaghetti and meatballs, chicken fingers and fries) represented cut-above offerings you would expect from a fine restaurant. My wife continues to rate the Tito Cosmos as superb, as is the reasonably priced wine selection. Our venue, the beautiful and well-appointed Chef's Room made for a comfortable, nicely paced meal. We want to thank all of the pleasant, attentive staff, especially our server, Kyle, for a memorable experience!

3  Thank ThePapster
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Came to the tiki bar with my friends, it was recommended by a coworker. The bar was packed, and the bartender Dave acknowledged us immediately. He was over with menus as soon as we found a spot and didn't miss a beat all night. Our drinks were the best and never ran dry, the food suggestions were perfect! Hands down the very best service I've had in a long time! I will be telling all of my friends and family and this will definitely be our regular spot!! Dave's service made us feel valued and the food and drinks get bragging rights!!! Cheers!! Thanks Dave and Erini for making our night!