All reviews fire pit great hotel waffles corporate park free breakfast sesame place separate rooms wedding block the hotel staff i highly recommend this hotel indoor pool front desk staff the breakfast area grounds for sculpture mini fridge getting ready pull out sofa
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We booked a wedding block at this hotel and my husband and I stayed overnight the night of our wedding. The staff was so professional, friendly, helpful, accommodating, and organized. The planning process involved in a wedding block was made so easy by the staff, the contracting was a breeze, and the hotel has a lot of great things available for wedding guests: room block rates, complimentary shuttle, complimentary WiFi, fitness center, and breakfast. The breakfast buffet was great, and the rooms were spacious, very very clean, and decorated nicely. Overall it was a fantastic experience. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

First, congratulations on your recent marriage, and thank you for the excellent review regarding your stay at the Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. The entire professional hotel staff are most hospitable, making every effort to exceed our guests' expectations. I am pleased we succeeded in all areas, starting with the accommodating Sales Team that covered all details so that you and your guests had a terrific experience. The entire hotel is exceptionally clean with many amenities everyone enjoyed, including free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, a shuttle on request, and a 24/7 fitness room. We look forward to being of service to you again, and any other clients you recommend. Thank you, and have a wonderful married life.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I work for a local corporation & put travelers here all the time. recently I stayed as one of our VPs was in town. The GM Patrick is there all the time paying attention to all the details of a busy hotel. You know you are in the right place when the pilots of local airport stay there. Great shuttle service, local restaurant fare & proximity to Princeton make this a great central location.

Thanks for a great example of the Marriott Experience.

Room Tip: end of a hall or top floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for the excellent review about your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I appreciate you recommending our hotel, and am pleased you stayed with us. You were able to see what hospitality is, as our entire team aims to please all of our guests and exceed their expectations. We are the choice of many corporate customers, weekend leisure guests including wedding attendees and sports teams. The hotel location is perfect for visiting many attractions, colleges, and close by towns that you mentioned. We look forward to being of service to you and your travelers for many years.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

From the great location (Located near many walkways/trails for exercise--commercial park-type area, like being in a park--got great morning walk in) to the facility and accommodations, a wonderful stay. I was taking my elderly father to a family birthday party, and the extra help and friendly attitude of the staff made the stay EXCEPTIONAL. Let me mention the staff--especially Anthony---they remember names, are very cheerful, engaging, and truly made our trip easy, when I thought things would be harder. Rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, VERY COMFORTABLE, with standard Springhill Suites design. I was present when there was a very large wedding party. Staff had assembled these wedding guests in the lobby area and had closed our hall doors. As I was very, very near this party, I did not hear any sound after we got in our room. Breakfast was much nicer than standard hotel far, and fruit selection was beyond the usual apple and banana, although a pre-cut mixed fruit would be nice---everything was fresh and buffet constantly replenished. If my father is able to travel, we will certainly return.

Room Tip: Would have to stay multiple times (which would be nice) so I would have something hich to compare for best room choice
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

We all appreciate your outstanding comments about your recent experiences at the Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. I see you were very pleased with the hotel cleanliness, comfort, and friendly, accommodating staff. All the co-workers anticipate guests' needs and issues. Closing the hallway doorways to eliminate lobby sound on busy nights works exceptionally well. Yes, Anthony knows the true meaning of hospitality, and enjoys the interaction with all of our guests. I see you enjoyed the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast with the great variety of items.
We certainly hope to see you again, and that your father is able to travel with you.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites for a recent business trip. I found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. The staff was first rate - super nice people! There was a small lounge/bar area that served some decent food - not a huge selection, but it was good. They also had a good breakfast selection. The issues I had were: the light from the hallway shone under my door and directly to the bed. The second night, I put a pillow down to block the excessive light from coming in. I could also hear the other hotel guests sliding their key cards into their door and it sounded like they were trying to come into my room. Kind of unnerving, but I always keep my door latched. All in all, it was a very nice hotel and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the excellent comments and where we can improve on your visit at the Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. Yes, the entire Springhill team are SUPER, both friendly and hospitable. I see you enjoyed the offerings we have, including the evening bistro and the complimentary hot and cold healthy breakfast. Although most room doors/thresholds block out the hallway light, we'll recheck the rooms to address this. This should cause less noise from the hallway also.
We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

After having to leave a hotel because of an really bad experience we called them up to see if they had vacancy. The staff was very friendly, very accommodating and helpful. They set up the shuttle to take us to the Hamilton NJ Transit station. The breakfast was great! The room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the excellent review about your stay at the Springhill Suites Ewing/Princeton South. All hotel co-workers pride themselves on the overall hotel cleanliness, and exceeding guest expectations. I see we did both. I am pleased you were able to enjoy the complimentary hot and cold breakfast, before we shuttled you to the train station. We are happy we were able to give you a very positive experience. We hope to see you again.