Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
SpringHill Suites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.comUS$129
All reviews outdoor fire pit getting ready bagels very nice stay large group new jersey lobby sink princeton miles michele college mary
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotels because we have always had great experiences with Marriott hotels in the past ,so we didn’t expect anything less with this stay. We were in town for a military event my husband was attending so we spent the extra money for the two night suit as my small children would be in the room as well. I had made sure the hotel had a fridge because with kids we would be bringing snacks and drinks. Upon arrival the first thing we noticed was the fridge was missing. After checking out the rest of the room it seemed very dirty white stuff all over the place and bathroom not clean at all. I went down to the front desk to nicely ask if we could change rooms as a fridge was a must and our room was filthy. The gentleman was very rude and said no we’re booked. I explained there was no way we can stay in that room unless it’s cleaned and we get a fridge as promised upon booking. I then started showing him the pictures I took of the room and all of a sudden he had a new room for us. The new room was definitely cleaner but still had its issues. (Lights falling out if the ceiling)
The next morning when we started getting ready for our event we realized we only had two bath towels when we needed five. So I called down to the front and asked for three more and explained the room only had two . The gentleman basically laughed at me and said we have no towels and you’ll be lucky if you get them tonight! I have never had such bad service at a hotel. Especially seeing it cost us about $300 a night! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone it’s poorly run and falling apart.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Marques, Other at SpringHill Suites Ewing Princeton South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

eileenh362,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please know, we value all our guest feedback and utilize it, not only to create teachable moments with our team, but also to make the necessary changes to avoid these challenges from occurring in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, looked newly renovated. Room was good, no issues. Pool was open. Staff was great, friendly and helpful. We were one of four wedding parties there that weekend and the staff was very accommodating about handing out gift bags. Restaurants are about 1 - 2 miles away. Breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

We traveled for a sports event and everyone we knew staying there had issues with their rooms. Pool was out and there was major construction that was not disclosed prior to arrival or compensated for. continental breakfast was not hot due to construction and there was very little options. Of the three showers we took only one got up to a decent temperature. Half of the lights did not work, or stopped working after the first day. We never received housekeeping and there was not adequate bedding for the couch bed.
When I left a private review I only got an email with excuses and when asked about compensation was ignored.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I only stayed here for 2 nights and I am glad that I didn't have to stay longer. I was traveling with one other adult and 2 kids (8 and 11) and we all felt the hotel was a bit run down. They were doing construction on the lobby and our floor, so maybe it will get better. Our room was not the most comfortable. Our room had a shower room and a bathroom, each with its own sink and only 1 bar of soap was in the room. Our AC would wake me up during the night, as it sounded like sirens when it started then as it ran, I thought a jet was coming in the room it was so loud. The door had large gaps around it and I could see the light from the hallway coming in.

Now, with kids we like to pick hotels that have indoor pools so there is something to do at the end of the day instead of sitting in the hotel room. Well, the pool had a sign on it that it was closed. However, even if it was open, the pool was the smallest one I have ever seen at a hotel, probably only enough room for 6-8 kids.

I know in a Covid world, the breakfasts at hotels have gone down hill. This place was no different. The bagels were soggy and the selection was poor.

If you have an option, I would suggest picking another hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I have been doing business with Springhill Suites Ewing for 3 years now and they have been great! Michele in sales is fantastic to work with and our guests always have a pleasant experience. We look forward to continuing to work with them and highly recommend to all in the Princeton/Ewing area.

Date of stay: June 2021