Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Element.com
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
All reviews full kitchen one bedroom suite cocktail hour extended stay free breakfast sesame place business center beds were comfortable dishwasher kitchenette lobby cereal computers soda sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

It’s March 2nd and I’ve spent 36 days in a Marriott already this year. I’ve also stayed in Marriotts 328 times over the last 4 years. I state this only to say I’ve been a loyal Marriott customer and am very familiar (and pleased) with their standards for customer service and integrity. I’ve even spent almost 3 weeks on 3 separate occasions at this location this year because the rooms were spacious, contained a full size fridge with ice maker and microwave (basic kitchenette) and they were reasonably priced. I got over the lack of water pressure and convinced myself it was good for the environment. Having said that, I am also 100% certain this is the absolute worst Marriott experience to date all due to the lack of communication and lax management of the site manager, Amal Wright. I accidentally left something very important to me hanging in the bedroom closet - a jacket that was given to me by my stepfather. I hadn’t packed it because I never pack it in my suitcase in case my suitcase gets lost. I was checking out on the month anniversary of his death and my head was somewhere else. As I drove to the airport, I realized my mistake and called the hotel. I told the front desk my room number and asked that they hold my jacket for when I was returning in 3 days. I also asked to be called back with confirmation. No call. I called 5 more times over the next 2 days before before returning. No one seemed to know what was going on - and the front desk doesn’t have access to the housekeeping lost and found and apparently there is no log. I was also told items are thrown away after 2 weeks. After several messages left and no return calls received, I finally get in touch with the manager on Monday (after checking in late Sunday) who claims to have never heard about the situation, says I have no proof of leaving the jacket, says no one in housekeeping would have taken it, and only one guest was there since and would not have taken it because he was a man. She expressed no concern and no desire for follow up - and even tried to claim that they’ve never had any incident of missing items (which after reading reviews I know is compketely false). I am at the location now and will be checking out 4 days early and going to a different hotel. Items get lost and mistakes happen, but the utter disregard and arrogance of this manager has made me question my loyalty to Marriott. I’ve canceled my next 5 reservations at Marriott properties with no regrets. I have over 600k Bonvoy points and am tempted to buy hotel stays with the points and pass out vouchers to the homeless. In fact, that sounds like a great idea.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank U6433XGanap
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Complete miss on the basics of hotel operation. Our stay there was an unmitigated disaster. A short list:

Upon arriving late Thursday night with half asleep 8 and 10 y/o kids, I waited nearly 10 mins to check in as it took both front desk employees to help the one guest in front of me. Then you told me the wrong room number, and argued with me that you didn't until I showed you the key sleeve that had the incorrect room. My wife and kids had pushed the heavily loaded luggage cart all the way down the hall only to be yelled at by the guest whose room you sent them to.
Side door (to parking lot) was broken and I had to walk 50 yards in 20 degree weather to the other door. There were no sheets or blankets for the pullout couch, and it took two calls over 15 minutes (at 10:30pm) to get them.
And the pool had "closed indefinitely" over a week ago due to a broken heater (you're a Marriott property... you can't repair/replace an indoor pool heater in over a week?) It would have been nice if someone mentioned that to me any of the 3 times I called in the week leading up to our arrival.
The kicker was the fire alarm that went off on Sunday morning at 8:30am. We stood outside behind the hotel in the freezing cold for almost an hour with no update, info, or even a representative from the hotel to come check on us. But it's not like we were sleeping... the constant noise all weekend long throughout the night along with the pungent smell of pot smoke made it hard to sleep.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Matt R
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We stayed here for one evening on Friday 9.6.19. Hotel is nicely designed and appears very clean. Check in was super efficient and not a hassle at all. Our room had the space we needed and was very clean. The bed was fairly comfortable. I am only giving three stars due to excessive noise. Given the misery of our stay, it probably should be two stars. There was some sort of issue at a nearby room in the very early am hours (1-2am). A baby was screaming for hours on end. Hotel personnel were in or near the room addressing whatever the issue was with the room. Their door remained open and there was nothing blocking the screaming baby from sounding like it was directly in our room. We didn't bother to call front desk over this since hotel personnel was fully aware since they were right there. Other hotel guests also opted to walk up and down the halls talking loudly late at night and early am. The room doors are so thin they block virtually no noise. We barely slept and were not happy going home the next day. I think we went to bed at 8pm the following night since we were so exhausted.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Heather R
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Very Beautiful Hotel Offering alot of complimentary things Very Nice Front Desk Particularly Marlon and Fredrica they were awesome They gave me a Free Room Upgrade and helped me enroll into Bonvoy Rewards Program

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2019

Really, REALLY wanted to like since am an Eco person. Couldn't. To me cleanliness is #1. Lobby area nice. Love the luggage carts. Enjoyed happy hour though tv to low to hear (near to hear Jeopardy!). While chilling in my room and watching tv out of nowhere a bug falls from the lamp in the den area (studio room). Freaky. I had to kill it. Then I noticed a second bug already dead in the kitchen floor area. Hair in bathroom, sink/toilet were clean. bed room floor had dirt on edges and here and there. Sheets/bed clean. Floors dirty, safe broken. Needs thorough cleaning and TLC, is worn and appears not maintained. This place failed in the rooms. Lobby nice, free wine/cheese happy hour. Like/love the eco but it isn't as important as cleanliness. Doubt I'll return even though I could stay here frequently, I expect more from Marriott.

Date of stay: December 2019