“Finest Meats in New Jersey ”
Review of Swiss Pork Store

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swiss Pork Store
Ranked #33 of 93 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Everything here is top of the line. Their hot dogs and Sausages are incomparable, and so is their staff. There’s a reason they have been in business for so long.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I would give 20 Stars if I could!

I have been shopping here since Sept 2013 when I relocated - and they simply do not have shops like this anymore- the aromas that hit you when you walk in make you want to buy everything- and frankly sometimes I do.

They have - hands down the best veal loaf ever! the roast beef is top and yes I buy the bacon by the pounds at least 4-5- hey! the weekend consists of two days of true sit down family breakfast don't judge on my bacon needs-!! LOL

If they offer a sample take it! you will probably buy whatever it is and be happy about it- I love the potato salad and the cole slaw is for sure my favorite. I have ordered our Christmas Crown Roast from them and it was amazzzing... the ham was also the jewel of the table--- lets face it after all that fish-- meat is gooood! yummmm

The Irish breakfast sausage is so good and so flavorful if they have some in the case, do yourself a favor and just buy some, take it home, cook it up and try it! The also have a large variety of other sausages and you really can't go wrong - if you like liverwurst they have the best hands down- I know you don't like it- but if you have never tried it or tried it elsewhere -- try it here just once... its like a nice pate-- oh yes- they do have a wonderful pate too.. LOL

Hot soups everyday and I love the split pea, they make sandwiches and even have jerky hanging- our son camps and travels so this is staple..

Mini-Me loves the honey drop candies it reminds her of when her grandpop used to surprise her with them on special occasions, so when they have them - I pretty much buy the box-sorry.. I am partial to lemon drops and licorice wheels.

Service is top notch there can be a wait especially before holidays or weekends - I can easily drop $100.00 bucks without blinking an eye because I am getting quality food for my family.

Okay now--- go shop!

++ It is not a restaurant so the questions don't apply properly-
Yes you can get stuff for breakfast or brunch,
Yes kids can go in with you,
No there is no place to eat inside
Yes they sell soups and cold salads- love the cold vinegar potato salad
Yes it is family friendly
Yes you can get in with a wheelchair but its not a big store
Yes the cold cuts are so delish so ask for a sample
The BACON is delicious - I buy at least 8-10 lbs if I am not going to be shopping for over 2 weeks. Other wise 5lbs it also freezes well.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

If you want good pork, this is the place to go. It's been here as long as I can remember. You get good quality with all the fat trimmed off.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Just to clarify... this is a butcher, or pork store, not a restaurant as this category might imply.
My parents would go to the "Swiss Pork Store" years ago and now I'm an 'old guy' so this place has been around a long time. Once you've been here, you'll know why.
The quality on everything is just outstanding. Yes, it can be a bit pricey, but it's well worth it once you taste their amazing wursts, meats and salads.
My family favors Weisswurst / Bratwursts but their German style potato salad and sour kraut make for a perfect meal.
Try their "fleishcasse or lebbercasse" (they're the same thing and I'm not sure about the spelling) which is something like bologna only WAY better. SOOO good especially if it's still warm.
I recently tried their Italian sausages (hot) and now they're the only ones I will buy. Any time I need some special meat for a special occasion... This is where I go.
You should too.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

We all know this deli to be the best for all their home made sausage and cold cuts.

I had the Head Cheese and Beef Tongue.
It brought me back to when I was a kid in a Polish family on the Bronx.
I'm happy I live so close!!