“Rod's Hot Dogs .....barking with joy!”
Review of Hot Rods Hot Dogs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Rods Hot Dogs
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Glen Gardner
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

....stopped today for the first time at Hot Rod's Hot Dogs ......after I had passed it many times when it wasn't quite lunch time. I'm thrilled that is WAS lunch time today! Really nice hot dogs (I grabbed 3 with mustard and sauerkraut). The hot dogs are plump and juicy, the buns were soft and tasty ...... and the price was incredibly low.

It seems like there was a constant stream of regular patrons coming in at lunch time also, which, is a good indication that a place has good food and reasonable prices. Whenever I am in the area, I intend on making a regular stop for my hotdog craving.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here on our way home from the Columbia trail. Food was great but the service could use some flavor. The guy behind the counter was incredibly friendly to the obvious regulars but to ourselves and the other first timers he was pretty rude. We don't expect to come back.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I rarely give 5 stars, but they deserve it based on a combination of food, prices and personnel. Family stopped in to grab a quick bite on our way back from a day of skiing...good choice. Hot dogs, toppings and fries were outstanding and the prices are great. The owner was extreme helpful when it came to dealing with one of my children's food allergies. Additionally, he went over the menu, made sure we all got the toppings that best suited our tastes and he even threw in some extras dogs with toppings that he though we might like "when we return"; which we will definitely be doing. Chili is awesome, but it has a kick.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Hot Rod's is a great local place for hot dogs and fries. The hot dog's are turkey dogs and are delicious. You have your choice of toppings. The fries are hot and crispy. The only bad thing is the almost impossibility of making a left turn out of the parking lot.

1  Thank Annie M
Reviewed 29 December 2016

First time there a couple of weeks ago. Very friendly staff, owner there. He sampled us some kind of funky French Fries, Thai and something else. Really Good!

Regular french fries were also hot and very tasty! Would definitely go again!