“Amazing Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Good old fashioned Chicken Parmigiana. OMG....Soooooooo yummy...great portions...(needed to take left overs home) Amazing staff. We will be back, over and over again.

Reviewed 29 June 2011

I am a twenty year customer of Pietro's. The food is outstanding and plentiful. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Focusakker
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We ate dinner at Pietros Villa on Saturday, June 4, 2011. Three members of our party ordered a chicken dish--one was even a "special of the day." ALL three commented on how awful the chicken was. My husband mentioned that his tasted "old."
Another member of our group ordered the eggplant Parmesan and said that it tasted burned. To say the food was a terrible disappointment is an understatement. I will admit the portions are larger than some other Italian restaurants around the same area. BUT, does that really matter if the meals are basically unpalatable?? Needless to say, none of our party will be returning to the Villa anytime soon.

3  Thank Nlmarie
Reviewed 15 February 2011

My husband and I really like Pietro's Villa, so he took me there for Valentine's Day, the place was busy just like we expected because of the day. We were not dissapointed. The food was great, the service was great. If anyone is looking for a place that has great food, and decent prices, this is it. You will not leave hungry or broke.

Reviewed 9 July 2009

Our family LOVES Pietro's! They give you a TON of food and the prices are not bad at all! Everyone there is so nice and treats you like family! When you go there, make sure you do not eat before you go because the portions are HUGE!