“Great staff”

Quick Chek Store #108
Ranked #36 of 89 Restaurants in Hackettstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This staff goes above and beyond any other Quick Check I have ever been to. Go here for items and gas. They are all great.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I was in Hackettstown for a wedding and had a few days to spare. I noticed at this particular store that their management was not where to be found. I had wonderful service in the deli department and felt sorry for the young woman waiting on all the people in line. She was so gracious to us and very apologetic for our tolerance. I wish I knew her name. The place was clean, but a skeleton crew and absent owners and management. This has to be watched closely by corporate. Again, the place was clean, the help was polite, but low on visible management.