“Great Place to Gather”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I've been here recently with a large group of friends. Most of us ordered salads and my personal favorite has the goat cheese with it. We all enjoyed unique cocktails and our lunch. We, as a group can be hard to please but the staff did a great job taking care of us all.

My husband and I have had dinner here and our meals are consistently delicious. My husband likes their burgers, I loved their corned beef sandwich.

It is easy for handicapped people to enter on the side of the building and sit at a table. The building with its numerous rooms are welcoming and give you a warm friendly local clean pub feeling.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I was in the area with my boyfriend and we noticed a place that looked nice from the outside. After our other reason for being in the area we went in for a bit to eat. We sat at the bar and ordered a club sandwich and an order of steamed clams, after about an hour we asked what the problem was and we were told that there were several private parties and the kitchen was backed up. No one told us this when we sat down, if so we would have left. Finally the food arrived and it was only OK at best.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We have been coming to this location since way back when it was the Clarendon in the late 60s. Basically it is a fancy dining establishment, with cozy separate rooms, some intimate with just a few tables and fireplace and others more open to accommodate larger parties. These rooms have the upscale feel of "special occasion" dining. However, the oversized bar area is more casual and offers private booths. Everywhere there are stained glass windows for that "wow" factor. Food is very good, with a large selection of menu items and specials.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I had my wedding there. It was actually November 2014 they didn't have that date option on the review. I have to tell you they went about and beyond to make our event wonderful. BTW our wedding was a lesbian wedding and they never batted an eye. Just the way it should be. They worked with us every step of the way. The food was fantastic, the ceremony was in the library which was perfect and I could have asked for a better place to hold a small event like this. They made my wedding extra special.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I have been here on several occasions, buffet, dinner and appetizers/drinks after work. Love the appetizers and the rib dinner was excellent. I have not had a bad experience. Large bar/lounge area and separate dinner areas,