“Excellent Friday lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

After trying another restaurant in town and having to move on because we didn't have time to wait for a table, we went here. So glad we did. The staff was friendly and attentive. It wasn't very busy and the atmosphere was great. The beer list was extensive...can't wait to try some on my next visit. I chose the grilled chicken sandwich and my mom had the clam po'boy. Both were on the lunch special list ($7 each) and both were excellent. Yummy fries, too. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Been there twice already, great, tasty food, large portions, reasonably priced. Small cheap football specials too. Lots of TV's and wonderful ambiance. We are definitely making this a frequent stop!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Basic fried food. Not many healthy options. The staff was unfriendly and made me feel unwelcome. The vibe is a typical pub restaurant. The bathrooms and space seemed clean. That is a plus.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

So we went for dinner: I ordered the sesame tuna, it came with mashed potatoes and green beans. A side salad was additional ( are you serious?) and if you wanted bread that was extra! He had the strip steak ( nice size) asparagus and sliced potatoes and onions. My tuna was rare , done right but dry. Beans were undercooked ( could not eat them) mashed potatoes were good. Strip steak was ok...just ok. No booze and the bill was $55.00. If you like a sports bar you might enjoy the burgers ( they looked good) but since this was my first time here (since they opened,) I doubt if I will be back. Disappointed

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The first time we came here we had a good experience. The next 2 visits were very disappointing. It was only that the 'Birthday Girl' said she really wanted to try this place that there was a 3rd total visit.
Air conditioner was taxed to the limit and room temp was uncomfortably hot. 'fresh salad' was wilted and browned - horrible. The 'lucky bags' were greasy and way too cool when served. The corned beef was very tired and wait time from seating to ordering to good arriving was way too long.
This place is off our list. Bad dining experience.

2  Thank DocRKS